“Good hotel for the price”

Best Western Tully Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tully
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Basic Best western, although the building seems a little older the rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a standard continental with the ability to make waffles. Right off I81 south of Syracuse. Convenience store and gas station next door.

1  Thank Peter M
There are newer reviews for Best Western Tully Inn

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We chose Tully on our way to drop our son at Cornell University. It allowed us a place to stop the night before but close enough to be on campus early. As well - the Tully location allowed for some back roads touring through NY countryside as well as access to major highways to get there and home.

1  Thank Stewart B
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This hotel would not honor their coupons. The rooms were clean, but amenities poor. No bar or restaurant was in the hotel. Breakfast was very basic continental, unlike other Best Westerns I've stayed at that offered a hot breakfast. When I asked why my coupon would not be honored, I was simply told the manager said they were not honoring any coupons at that time, even though it was dated for the time of my arrival.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Hotel was good, clean, basic lodging for one night while I was in the area for a funeral. Hotel was easily accessible as it was right off the highway. Breakfast bar included a waffle iron which is always a favorite.

1  Thank frano513
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I really enjoyed staying here. The reception staff were so polite, warm, helpful, and welcoming. I was very happy to have stayed here, and would definitely come back again. I recently drove past the hotel again, and remembered how I had liked my stay there and felt kind of like I was at home there. The room was perfectly cleaned, too, which I really liked. The pillows were artfully arranged on the bed, and the room was spacious. There weren't any bad smells, either, which is a big plus...sometimes hotel rooms can smell really gross. But I loved being here and would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. It is right by the highway, but behind the gas station. It took me a few minutes to find it when I first got off of I-81, but is right there so it was not an issue.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Angela K
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel in May and were pleased enough with it that we stayed here again when we needed to be back in the Syracuse area. We found it to be clean, comfortable and a good value. Be advised that this hotel doesn't have a pool (but you can book a whirlpool room if you like).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Enjoyed quiet clean room with great shower and breakfast. This hotel was very convenient off the highway and close to the family gathering I was attending. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was also handy to a good drug store and mini-mart. Plenty of room if you had a fishing boat or trailer as well (for parking and turnaround)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tully
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cortland
#7 of 10 in Cortland
Comfort Inn Cortland
Comfort Inn Cortland
#6 of 10 in Cortland

Been to Best Western Tully Inn? Share your experiences!