Stayed here after our Christmas party and must say that despite the difficulty of getting to the place and a few other issues, the interior and the room was spectacular!
Getting onto/into James Doolittle Blvd was a real B@#$%! Instructions/directions to the reception area from the road approach was not particularly good and neither was the lighting, these are the primary reason I don't give it a 5 star. However, the staff was very good (as usual at every Marriott), the room comfortable and spacious. I had a few beers and the prices weren't crazy.
One last thing, I was not too impressed with the breakfast service staff (my waiter), maybe an off morning or regularly unattentive, what ever the case, not impressed at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The full service Long Island Marriott, located in the heart of Nassau County, is conveniently located near NYC and offers 615 guest rooms, a 10,000 sq. ft. ballroom and 28,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Long Island Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Island Marriott Hotel And Conference Center
- Long Island Marriott Hotel Uniondale
- Marriott Long Island
- Uniondale Marriott
- Marriott Uniondale
- Long Island Marriott Uniondale, New York