“good choice for Utica”
Review of Hampton Inn Utica

Hampton Inn Utica
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Utica
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This hotel is convenient and clean. The shared entrance with an adjacent restaurant is perhaps the only drawback. Availability at Hampton Inn hotels can be a problem with last minute booking. It is a disappointment when the only hotel with rooms is a lower quality choice. The contrast between this rather nice Hampton Inn and a Quality Inn I booked 2 days later can not be overstated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Domenica D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Mark W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! Your feedback is what helps us improve towards our future goals; and I want to thank you for providing that. We want to take care of our guests to the best of our ability, and I truly hope that your experience with us has proved to you that becoming a loyal member to our Hilton/Hampton family is worth all the traveling! Remember, at Hampton, We Love Having You Here.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

On line description made the place sound as if it was in a kitchy, pedestrian friendly area. Its next to industrial area, truck stops and sewage treatment plant. Check was tedious. Room below average. Cost what you would expect in a large metro area. Not Utica NY.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Domenica D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Brad F,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input, as we will use your comments to continue to evolve our guests' experience. Know know that we pride ourselves on doing whatever we can to provide a clean and comfortable surrounding for our guests to feel as close to home as they possibly can, and I deeply and sincerely apologize that we were not able to show that for you during your recent visit to Utica.

Please allow us to make this up to you when you return so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction. Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. Remember - We Love Having You Here!

Domenica DiNigro
Ph: 315-733-1200
Email: ddinigro@visions-hotels.com

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Could not find a more perfect place to stay while in Utica for the Boilermaker! Room is extremely comfortable and the staff is very welcoming! Appreciated late check out on Sunday to accomodate the race participants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Domenica D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Leonard Q,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I am truly grateful, every day, to have a staff who deeply cares about delivering an exceptional guest experience, especially for Boilermaker runners. Your positive feedback is what motivates and empowers us to work towards our goals, so thank you for reaching out to TripAdvisor, I will be sure to share this with my team.

Again, I am happy to see you were able to enjoy your stay with us here in Utica, and I look forward to seeing you again in the future and for next years race! Remember - We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I will definitely stay here again. The room was comfortable and immaculately clean. I forgot a toiletry which the staff immediately provided. The staff courteously accommodated my request a little later when my plans changed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Dear Susan O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am so glad you were able to find our hotel and treat it as your "home away from home" during your recent visit to Utica. Our staff truly does their best to accommodate our guests to their best of their ability, and I am sincerely pleased to see that you were able to experience just that. I look forward to seeing you again in the future! Remember - We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

TJ at the check in desk is very personable and likable. The kids each received a welcome bag with snacks and drinks in them. The pool (5ft deep) is nice and clean from what could be seen with the naked eye. Hotel room and bathroom is clean. The location is pretty central. Right next to a Denny's, Hess gas station, Delmonico's, Moe's, a frozen yogurt place and other restaurants and stores. Drink vending machines but no snack machines! Overall a nice place.

Stayed: July 2014
Domenica D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Utica, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear SimplyTiff,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am truly grateful to have staff members who want to create an exceptional experience for guests. Your feedback, in all aspects of the hotel, is what helps us improve towards our future goals; and I want to thank you for providing that. I will be sure to share this with our staff as we progress! Remember - We Love Having You Here.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This place worked to keep it's high ratings. Clean and always smiling service. They do have a lot of perks, like movies that you can checkout from the front desk. Clean rooms, pools, facilities are just basis here. It was a great stay.

Room Tip: Keep the sheet with numbers for the movies. You pick the movie and go to front desk to get the movi...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear desertpole,

Thank you so much for your kind review! At our hotel, we will always work very hard to ensure every guest has a wonderful stay. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of the vast array of unique amenities our hotel has to offer! I will be sure to share your positive feedback with our staff as we work towards our future goals. Hope to see you again in the future! Remember - We Love Having You Here.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

After a night of camping gone wrong, we found the Hampton Inn in Utica. EJ, the hotel manager, was very welcoming and gave our young kids awesome "goody bags" and offered my wife and I cold bottled water. The hotel was clean, convenient and quiet. We walked to an excellent dinner at a local restaurant and were appreciated the convenience. Thank you EJ for getting our vacation back on track.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Utica
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Utica
DoubleTree by Hilton Utica
Fairfield Inn & Suites Utica
Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre
Red Roof Inn Utica
Red Roof Inn Utica
#6 of 13 in Utica
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford

Been to Hampton Inn Utica? Share your experiences!