“Great Staff”

Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Utica
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Nice hotel- stayed here for a squirt hockey tournament and the staff couldn't have been more accomodating. The hotel has a great pool and a nice restaurant/bar set up which was great since there really isn't much to do in Utica in February.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed here for the weekend to visit family. Utica is not the nicest city in the world ... actually Utica is a depressing, desolate, ghost town - but the Radisson was great. Comfortable bed, great environment, good breakfast buffet & bar. Saturday night, we ordered breakfast to be delivered to our room for Sunday morning. We didn't realize they only do this Monday through Friday when we did it, but they still accommodated. The only negative thing I can say is the walls are somewhat thin. We could hear our neighbors through the wall - not a big deal though. I visit my family in Utica several times a year and I will be staying at the Radisson every time we visit. If you ever have the displeasure of staying in Utica, do yourself a favor and stay at the Radisson. It was fantastic - whenever we weren't busy with family we were here. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Victoria P, General Manager at Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

I truly appreciate your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Utica Centre. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff and we look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The games space in the pool area became our group's center. We hooted and hollered over ping pong and other games while swimmers swam in the pool located down a few steps and affording them some privacy.
The covered parking and walkway between hotel and garage kept the north country elements at bay. My bag rolled from car trunk to room without another lift needed. This impresses me as great for folks requiring canes, wheelchairs, or strollers.
The buffet style breakfast presented amidst abundant booths, carpeting, plants, and partial wall dividing the eatery from the larger hall makes it quite elegant and cozy so conversation with companions was easy. Nicely done.
When we asked to switch from two queens to one king bed we were pleasantly accomodated. Room was clean and nicely appointed and around a hall corner which added to our peace and quiet.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Victoria P, General Manager at Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review regarding your stay with us!

It is wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your time. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff!

Thank you again and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed for two night earlier in the month. Was very pleased with all aspects. ..though I was shocked when the hotel bar....In downtown area....closed at 10pm. I learned later that the bar manager wasn't supposed to do that. The next night was better. There is a great breakfast buffet in the morning, and dinner s are good too. Prices in the restaurant aren't bad. The rooms are very nice. Will definitely be there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Kathryn A, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your recent review!

We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I know Utica isn't exactly the happening place these days but my good friends and I meet there because it's the middle point for all of us to drive. We haven't stayed at the Radisson before and I just got home today and feel the need to give it a great review. First of all, from the person at front desk all the way to all the waiters and people just walking by who worked there, no one had a bad attitude. Everyone tried to help us. Mark in the restaurant gave us a pitcher to put our wonderful refreshments in and didn't think twice about doing it. They only made us pay for one car, we brought three. The hotel was clean, the restaurant had great food and our room was lovely. We had the sleep number beds but I didn't really even care about that. The beds were a little small for two people but we made it through.

We hung out at the pool as well, they let us play our music and it was just a relaxing and fun night. Thank you so much Radisson!!!

Room Tip: Just stay in your room, there isn't much to do in Utica. It's somewhat desolate.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Kathryn A, General Manager at Radisson Hotel-Utica Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Have a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great place for anything in the Utica area, and right down the street from the Stanley theater. From Randy at the front desk to Doug at the bar, and Kat the front office manager, all made for a great stay.Great food for a hotel restaurant. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this review!

We appreciate your business and hope that we see you again in the future!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Centrally located we are so happy we chose this Radisson. We stayed one night as we were traveling through. The staff was accommodating, the hotel immaculate. If I could have taken the bed home I would have!

I did do a first and I ordered a set of their luxurious sheets and two of their most wonderful pillows. The included breakfast buffet was phenomenal...unlike any other included breakfast anywhere we have stayed...and we travel a lot! They included everything hot and cold in thier buffet!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us!

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area!

Happy Holidays!