“Beautiful Place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Verona
The Tower at Turning Stone Resort
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Verona
New York City, New York
“Beautiful Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

It is a great hotel and the service was first class. The exercise gym was very good and the people were very friendly. I was here for the state conference. The breakfast was very good.
This was an excellent location for the conference. Looking forward to returning again. Lots of parking and jogging trails around the property.

1 Thank swimmer32

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I enjoyed the room and the overall stay, but view out of windows revealed roof tops. Also, as an avid exerciser was shocked and disappointed that guests must pay $10.00 per day to use the exercise facility. - REALLY ??? Hotels much cheaper per night at least have free gyms. On a positive note the confernece setting was nice, food was excellent. Had a non-smoking floor and did not smell smoke in my room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a decent view
1 Thank Nancy C
Big Flats, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Although the room and restaurants were very nice, the whole place reeked of smoke. I do not smoke, but after staying here, I smelled like I did. My hair and clothing smell horrible. My eyes were watering, and my sinuses were stuffed. If the entire campus was smoke-free, I would rate it a 5, but the smoking everywhere is horrible. I look forward to casinos in NY where they will be smoke free.

Room Tip: Choose the smoke free Marriott facility across the way if you want a true non-smoking facility.
1 Thank 65BethA
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

This was a business trip staying only one night for a meeting at the property. From the minute we handed the valet the keys to the minute we picked up the car staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. My room in the tower was in perfect order when I checked in. The free wifi was fast and easy to access. We had a welcome reception for our group in the Turquoise Tiger and then stopped at the Tim Rooster and The Gig all three of these new venues are extremely well done and the service was flawless. After a few hours of gaming we had dinner in the 24 hour restaurant food and service were outstanding. The next morning we had breakfast and a meeting in the conference center and once again every aspect of the experience was excellent. Over the last five years Turning Stone has been transformed from an Indian casino to a truly world class resort. Great job by both the staff and management.

1 Thank jackroddy
Hilton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Fabulous accommodations. The staff was very friendly and helpful.Altho I don't gamble much there was still plenty of other action. The selection of restaurants made it very hard to decide. From bistro to buffet with everything in between. There could have been a little more help at the corner Starbucks which seem to be quite busy most of the time.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank SNorway1
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was at Turning Stone for a business event and did not need to leave the property all weekend. The restaurants were great! My first night was unfortunately ruined by 3-pack-a-day neighbor smoking one after another on our NON SMOKING floor. The staff did their best to eradicate the smell (with an air purifier), because there was not another room available. They did move me the next night, and the experience was completely different! Great spot for a business event.

1 Thank Kristel W
Canandaigua, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at the Tower for a business trip our stay was for two nights. First off our light in hall by closet was broke,then the TV which they replaced with another TV, then the remote did not work properly and then the coffee pot did not work properly either. On the second night we discovered bed bugs beyond gross!! We were so grossed out we left at 1am and drove the 2 hours home beyond exhausted. Then what we had to do to our luggage and belongings to ensure we did not bring any of the critters home was taxing not to mention the emotional stress of it all. Management was very apologetic and did not charge me for the weekend.....which why would they after that experience. They also sent me free accommodations for one night stay but it will be a long time if ever that I would chase to back and stay. The other facilities in the building were fantastic but unfortunately the bed bug experience ruined it all:/

1 Thank Olivia J
TS_Management, Manager at The Tower at Turning Stone Resort, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for the insight into your recent stay. The concerns that you shared have been addressed and we sincerely apologize if you didn’t feel this was resolved after your conversation with our Executive Housekeeper. Regardless of the circumstances, we do hope that you will reconsider a return visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Wingate by Wyndham Rome
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#2 of 2 in Vernon

Been to The Tower at Turning Stone Resort? Share your experiences!