“Clean, Bright, Lots of Elbow Room”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Verona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Buffalo, New York
“Clean, Bright, Lots of Elbow Room”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Stayed for a night on business in the morning in nearby Rome, NY. It's great for a Thruway stopover, anything in Rome or Utica areas, and obviously for the Turning Stone Casino nearby, and even for a hop to Colgate University. I had a king room which was absolutely enormous. On the second floor, it overlooked the west and the rear of the property. It had a comfortable bed, a jacuzzi, a wet bar with convenience fridge, and a sitting area with an electric fireplace. The complimentary breakfast in the lobby is a nice touch. It's a bit tricky to find, at the end of a side-street, but not too difficult. This hotel is brand-new, and very comfortable and modern. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Our family came in from Utah and NC and we all stayed here! Beautiful NEW Hotel. The coffee is always brewing! Kid and pet friendly.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
PA
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Nice brand new property. I love the La Quinta brand - always clean, welcoming and a good value for your stay. This property is located right off of I-90, although we "detoured" from I-81 to enjoy the adult (large casino complex) entertainment directly across the highway. Quiet - and somewhat secluded - don't think that you've missed the right road - it is currently located on a dead end street. Would stay at this location again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Upon arrival to the hotel, staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and felt very welcoming. The room was clean and extremely comfortable. Shortly after we arrived in our room, someone from the front desk called to ensure we had found our room without any problems and to ask if we needed anything from them, which I have never had a hotel do before! The bathrooms were emaculate and both the showe & jacuzzi tub fantastic. I had one of the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel. In the morning, the continental breakfast was filled with both hot and cold choices and all were delicious. Staff was just as friendly upon check-out as they were during check-in. I cannot wait to stay at this hotel again next time I am in the area!

Room Tip: Splurge on a room with a jacuzzi tub... it is worth it!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Clay, New York
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Some friends and I had a situation arise with our plans and needed to make different arrangments....The staff here were more than accomadating and very helpful with getting us a room. Everthing was clean and everyone was friendly. Cant say enough good things!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mrs_Outdoor
Montreal
Reviewed 1 July 2012

As a La Quinta member, I searched the Syracuse area for a property to stay at on the drive back from Washington, DC to Montreal and I was not disappointed by my choice. The hotel was lovely, the service was excellent, the room was new and very well appointed and the breakfast had hot and cold meal choices.
After a long drive, the hot tub and the pool were a lovely addition and the staff ensured my comfort by assisting with all of my queries.
I highly recommend this property. It was the best I have stayed at in the La Quinta chain of hotels.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Travelbug43210
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Verona
The Hotel at Turning Stone Resort
Fairfield Inn & Suites Verona
Wingate by Wyndham Rome
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#2 of 2 in Vernon
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona? Share your experiences!