“Nice Staff, Good Rooms, Great Breakfast”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Verona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My family and I had a great experience at this hotel which we found by accident! The staff was very friendly and professional, rooms were well kept, breakfast included hot items and it was dog friendly which our cocker spaniel appreciated. I would stay here again in a heart beat!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Comfortable, quiet, spacious, hot tub and pool good, nonsmoking, clean (like new) accommodations, very helpful desk staff. Speedy check in and check out. Good breakfast (hot). Couldn't be happier. Would stay again.

Thank Laura A. C
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our stay at La Quinta was excellent, again. We had hot breakfasts during our stay, good room accommodations, and a staff that would go above and beyond to make our stay a good one. There is a pool so this is good for family stays, as well.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

On a recent trip to Verona, NY. for a little gambling at the Turning Stone Casino, I decided to check prices for hotels in the area. Turning Stone started at $350+ and I wasn't going to be in the room much because I am compulsive gambler, sort of. My only 2 options close to the cason were the Fairfield Inn and La Quinta hotel. I asked the casino which one they recommended since the both cost about $160 a night. All the would tell me was the La Quinta was newer ( only 2 years old, I figured at least it was going to be clean. ) I was extremely happy to realize my expectations were right when we checked in. Clean and cozy. The staff were all friendly and acted like they enjoyed their jobs. The hotel does have a shuttle to the casino, but I drive my own car over because it's only 1/2 mile away and free parking is so close to the front door and always has plenty of parking spaces. Another nice surprise was their free hot buffet breakfast. I had orange juice, coffee, scambled eggs, plenty of bacon, and a muffin all free. The room itself had plenty of room and had a very comfitable king size bed. A great place to stay

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart C
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Although for only 1 night stay we truly enjoyed the convenience, location, and cleanliness of this new hotel. The employees treat you like family and the other reviews already explain everything they have to offer...but there is another very outstanding
feature to this special hotel, and that is "The driver of the shuttle bus"!! I believe his name is Paul or Alec (young man with glasses). He is worth his weight in Gold to this hotel.Never met a young man who is so enthusiadtic about his job and helping clients from hotel. He gave us valuable information..told us many stories..and picked us up right on time at the casino as promised.He opened the doir for my girlfriend and put a step down stool for her to get out of bus and was very polite. He made us feel very comfortable and safe.
I would hang on to this guy before anyone steals him from you.
Congratulations on a very well organized and clean friendly hotel

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The facility was great. Service was outstanding from check-in to departure. Room was neat and clean. Breakfast was great and we had our first night dinner there too. We chose to extend our stay another night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John K
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The hotel was very nice, had clean accomodations, food was fresh and hot. Only complaint I have is the pool and hot tub water looked a little green. Not sure if it was suppose to have that look or needed the chemicals adjusted. (?) Overall the experience was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jolee4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Verona
1 mi away
Vernon Downs Hotel
Vernon Downs Hotel
#3 of 3 in Vernon
Hampton Inn & Suites New Hartford

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona? Share your experiences!