My colleagues and I traveled to Vestal for an annual leadership meeting. Because the Vestal location was centrally located for the group of women who would be traveling from different locations across New York State, the Holiday Inn Express was scouted out and recommended by a local colleague in the area for our overnight meeting. Having been accustomed during previous years to having our annual meeting in a smaller, more homey-type location, we were a bit skeptical about having it at a hotel instead. As it turns out, we could not have been more pleased with our choice to meet there!
Our very first encounter and subsequent planning conversations with Laurie Scurry, Director of Sales/AGM, were so pleasant. We found her to be an absolute delight and so ready to accommodate our every need. Upon our arrival, we were very warmly welcomed. Laurie and the staff at the Holiday Inn Express did everything to make us feel at home, comfortable, and satisfied on every level.
The meeting room was the perfect size for us and we were invited to set it up however we needed to in order to have it best serve us. The breakfast room was beautiful, not to mention inviting, and provided a wonderful place for us to have our special luncheon as well. Having the breakfast room made available to us at lunchtime eliminated the need for us to seek an off-site restaurant for this. Laurie and her staff were very flexible and allowed us to use the hotel facilities to our fullest advantage.
The sleeping rooms were lovely; immaculate, new, and comfortable. Everyone slept well! We were all so comfortable that I even invited all of our women into my room for a little pajama party, complete with bedtime story and bedtime prayers, before we all turned in for the night :).
The free continental breakfast was so nice, and delicious too, with lots of choices. All in all, our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Vestal was a "slam dunk!" I only wish we could have stayed longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal Located between Binghamton, Endicott and Johnson City, our Vestal, NY hotel is ideally situated in the southern tier of New York with easy access to Rte. 17, I-81 and I-88. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Vestal, NY hotel is near SUNY Binghamton University. Leisure travelers will love using our Vestal accommodations as a home base for sightseeing within the region. Whether visiting one of the local horse farms or taking advantage of the wealth of outdoor adventures nearby, there is plenty to do in Vestal. This hotel is within easy driving distance of Binghamton Senators Hockey, the Binghamton Zoo, Roberson Museum of Science Center & Link Planetarium and the Conklin Players Club. Business travelers can appreciate our convenient lodging in Vestal, New York near BAE Systems, IBM, Frito-Lay and Link Flight Simulations. There are three medical centers and hospitals within three miles of the hotel. Being in Vestal means being close to the Greater Binghamton Regional Airport. Our choice Vestal, New York accommodations also boasts an on-site conference room and free, high-speed Internet access. Our hotel in Vestal, NY offers all the comforts of home. We hope that you take advantage of the complimentary Express Start breakfast or enjoy a dip in the indoor pool. Call our Vestal, New York hotel today, and enjoy our great hotel's deals and rates for the Tri-Cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Binghamton University-Vestal
- Vestal Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Vestal