“I love this AMC!”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“I love this AMC!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I frequent this theatre. They started assigned seating so there's no need to wait in line or worry about seats if you purchase in advance. You can select your seats online. The theatre chairs are amazing. Huge puffy recliners with perfect viewing angles even fully reclined.

As an AMC stubs member I take advantage of the concession upgrades, waived fandango booking fees, and $10 back for every $100 spent. At $10 a ticket, this is a tremendous value.

The bathrooms seem to be always clean, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. A+ theatre!

Visited November 2013

Candor, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“love those seats!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This location was flooded in 2011. When they refurbished, they moved to the powered La-Z-Boy recliners. Makes paying the obscene price to view a movie almost bearable. We won't talk about concessions (arm + leg). Fortunately, there's a dollar store a couple of hundred feet away for the snacks.

Visited August 2013
Brooklyn, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great theater!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Super-comfortable seats, friendly helpful management, reasonable prices. What more can I say? Wish we had one like this at home!

Visited May 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Theatere”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I loved the leather reclining chairs. So spacious and comfy I almost fell asleep Lol. The price for a ticket purchased during the afternoon was not outrageous. I wish my hometown had a theatere like this one.

Visited July 2013
Norwich, NY
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Clean and fresh look made a special day trip”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Liked those reclining seats and matinee pricing. Restrooms always neat and clean. Friendly staff. Was able to step out for a quick frozen yogurt treat before the second feature started.

Visited July 2013