“Ice Cream/yogurt your way”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Frogs frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Vestal
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Great to have choices and get just what you want with lots of topping choices. It was really crowded so couldn't find a seat but found a bench outside.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I will start by saying this: The frozen yogurt itself, being able to sample all the flavors independently, and the huge variety of interesting and fresh toppings -- awesome. The fact that my boyfriend pointed out a Sweet Frog shirt hanging for sale behind the register that stated "Fully Rely On God" (FROG) .... NOT impressed. When you support a business with your patronage you are financially supporting their agenda; I wish the company had made their religious agenda more prominent, as it would have stopped me from having interest in trying their product. There are other choices for tasty frozen treats in the Vestal area; I will most definitely be taking my patronage elsewhere. If you don't mind supporting this cause, then go and enjoy yourself! A tasty, albeit pricey (based on weight of cup/toppings) treat.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

It seems to be a new phenomenon in Vestal, NY. I stood on a line for frozen yogurt that had about 30-35 people ahead of me. The big event was serving yourself frozen yogurt and adding fruit, nut or candy toppings. My choices were pistachio with 2 types of vanilla frozen yogurt topped with blueberries, mango poppers, chocolate bits and hot fudge sauce. At 40 cents an ounce, choose wisely. While standing on line, my friend and I talked with others and discovered Frogs means Fully Rely on God. Will say, all was neighborly and the frozen yogurt delicious!

Been to Sweet Frogs frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!