“Half Priced Sushi Nights!”
Review of Ebishura Sushi

Ebishura Sushi
Ranked #57 of 103 Restaurants in Vestal
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Love coming here - grabbing what you want/what looks good/trying new things! We are cheap so always have come on half price night, I think it would get rather expensive otherwise. I recently learned if there is something you want that isn't on the belt, you simply let them know, they bring it right to you and it is still part of their half off deal. It is clean there. Our servers have never been very attentive (always have to flag someone down for a drink or your check), but we still love it here.

Good sushi!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

After having a fantastic Korean lunch special a few weeks ago, I couldn't wait to come back to try some other items. Being its a Monday, the sushi is 50 pct off but the other lunch specials are not available. So we ordered a couple of rolls and a chicken Pad Thai. First of all the rice for the rolls were unseasoned/under seasoned. So I wasn't impressed. Second of all the Pad Thai - huummm - not sure how to describe it. For one the chicken was deep fried and put on top of the noodle which looked like a plate of General Tsao's chicken more than Pad Thai and then there was no bean sprouts; in addition the noodle wasn't soaked/cooked thru' yet and so was very chewy and not al-Dante! So I waived down who I believe is the head server and explained to him how disappointing I was with the dish and asked for a different item and he graciously agreed and that was the highlight of this lunch experience.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

I'm a trucker over the road and stopped here for lunch. Food was great and plenty. My bowl of soup was huge. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 5 November 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to try this place for sushi the other day. All the sushi dishes are pre-made and on a conveyor belt to choose from as they go by your table and priced by the color of the plate. I ordered off the menu thinking it would be freshly prepared, but they just go and get what you ordered off the conveyor belt. It tasted ok, but nothing spectacular. Since it is already prepared, you get your sushi quickly.
I was very disappointed in the edamame. It was dry, shriveled, and discolored as if it were sitting under a heating lamp for too long.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2013

They bill themselves as a conveyor belt sushi joint but we thoroughly enjoyed their Korean dishes more. I think they offer a great Monday half-off special on sushi but since we went on a weekend, we decided to offer a mix of sushi and Korean dishes. The beef bibimbap in the stone pot was delicious and the beef was wonderfully seasoned. The seafood pancake was also crispy and delicious. As for the sushi, it's decent, we went on a quiet night so you can judge for yourselves. Service was attentive and efficient. I can imagine how busy this place will get when the students return for the semester.

Date of visit: July 2013