“An occassional stop”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 97 Restaurants in Vestal
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Endicott, New York
“An occassional stop”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Nothing special to note. Standard farre and adequate service, but nothing that would make us schedule a return visit. If it's suggested by someone else we wouldn't necessarily say no, but we won't be the ones to suggest it.

Visited December 2012

Endwell, New York
“great meals for cheap”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

i love the 2 for 10 my entire family and i went out for dinner there were 15 of us everything was hot and the service was outstanding and the manager was very nice as well he is doing a good job

Visited March 2013
Upstate New York
“30th birthday celebration”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My son chose this restaurant for his 30th party as he thought it would be more accomodating when bringing a 2 year old. He loves the Jack Daniels sauce, too. There were 9 of us. I ordered two appetizers to share and 3/4 of us had drinks. Our meals were all cooked to order. I tried the new Chicken Piccata over angel hair and was very pleased. Those little chicken bites w/ sesame seeds on the appetizer are very tasty and the fried green beans are great. I don't go here all the time but about 4 to 5 times a year and I've never had a bad experience. Prices are very reasonable and our server, Michelle, is one we try to get every time because she's awesome. I've seen complaints about the loud music and have experienced at the bar once but it very understated this time.

• Visited December 2012
Binghamton, New York
“Huge menu , but I had a difficult time finding anything interesting for lunch.”
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

We visited TGI Fridays for lunch after a long absence. The menu had chanced and the interesting salmon pasta 'right-sized' entree that I had ordered was gone, fortunately the tostada nachos, another staple for lunch remained. The nachos were as expected and the order came without sour cream as we asked. The waitress was efficient and friendly. The manager also gave us a "so long and come back" greeting when we left. The decor had been redone, but the drafty climate system remained....be careful where you sit if you tend to get cold in a draft....this is not a cozy warm place. We also tried a chicken piccata pasta which had a nice flavor , but I had 1/2 of it to take home because it was so huge.....not right sized by any means. Our total was around $25 , a reasonable price for lunch for two. This is fast food with a server rather than a counter.

NY
“Not bad, but not great!”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Foot there is not for the dieters, meals are ok, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Visited August 2011