“THINGS HAVE CHANGED” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Vestal, New York
“THINGS HAVE CHANGED”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I recently ate dinner at this restaurant. My husband and I were joined by another couple. We had eaten at this restaurant in the past and were pleased with our entrees. This recent visit was a disappointment. Since we were dining with another couple we refrained from any comments. We presented a coupon which was denied because were advised it was a holiday – Father’s Day?? We didn’t know FATHER'S DAY was a holiday. I found out from our friends that they also felt the same way we did – very disappointed in the entrée. The entrees consisted mostly of rice and very little shrimp. We did not feel we should pay $$$ for rice. Did the restaurant change its Chef? Is the owner just cutting corners?? There are many good restaurants in the triple cities so I don’t feel like we will give this restaurant another chance. Our waitress was very efficient and courteous. She was the only waitress working that night.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dasher6

Binghamton, New York
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

place was a bit dead, they need a better sign, the sign is the same size and color scheme as a doctors office next door. but the mango chicken i ordered was delicious and the drinks we got were awesome. some mojito type drink and blue something my girlfriend got. the server was very nice. they just need to step up their sign.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
PA
“Nice place and good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very nice atmosphere and nice menu. Not really a place for kids though. For starters we had the Thai crab and lemongrass sticks and the fresh summer rolls, both excellent. For our meals, we had the Pad Thai, Malaysian pineapple fried rice and one of the specials with the soba noodles. All meals were excellent. The service and cleanliness could have been better. The salt and pepper shakers were dirty and sticky. The waitress didn't know much about the menu and had to go in the back to find out the answers to our questions. All in all, this place needs to work on a few things and they could be a 5 star eatery.

• Visited April 2014
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

Small, quaint little restaurant with great food and great service. Quiet and good atmosphere, and the food was outstanding. Good selection, especially for such a small establishment. They were very concerned with my satisfaction and did everything they could to make sure I was well taken care of and happy with my meal!

Visited January 2014
Binghamton, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had a really pleasant experience here for dinner on a Saturday night. I ordered the Malaysian curry and it was really delicious.
Great food. Good service highly recommend all of u guys to try thai food over here.

• Visited November 2013