“Yummy pizza and more”

Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We have been here many times over the years. Our favorite thing on Sundays is to order and take out a sheet pizza from Nirchi's and take it home to eat. After we call, the pizza is usually ready in about 10-15 minutes. The sheet pizza is huge, cut into 24 pieces; you can request smaller pieces (such as 48 pieces) and they will do it. The pizza is thick crust. It is consistently well done. We enjoy getting half plain and half mushrooms or pepperoni. Cost is a little under $20. Staff is usually young - can be polite or can be impatient and rushed. Lots of menu choices - subs, fresh salads, individual slices which they will heat up for you. They sell bottles of soda and also have fountain drinks. It is clean and pleasant and usually very busy. Watch the hours. They usually close at 9, but 8:30 on Sundays. Good parking. Great for lunches.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Nirchi's has re-opened, after being closed due to a fire. The remodeled casual restaurant looks nice. This is not a sit-down restaurant with wait staff; you order cafeteria-style. They usually have several kinds of pizza slices from which to choose, as well as whole pizzas, salads, subs, etc. I'm assuming that they resumed their delivery service. but I'm not sure.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

As an out-of-towner visiting my BF, we had been eating regularly at another pizza place, which we both enjoyed. BF recommended I look at Nirchi's menu, as it was closer to his house, and I was immediately intrigued by the CBR pizza. We ordered a half sheet and a dozen medium buffalo wings (for take out). My mouth is literally starting to salivate writing this review -- the pizza was fantastic!! Cheesy, loaded with BIG chunks of chicken and tons of real bacon pieces, and a ranch dressing/sauce. I almost ate myself sick!!! I wanted leftovers for breakfast the next day!! (and I am not normally a cold pizza, or a pizza in the morning, person!) The wings were also very good: medium sauce didn't have a lot of heat but had a really nice flavor.
Being that it was my first time in the restaurant, I was impressed by the huge variety of squares they had for a la carte purchase ... I definitely want to do a sampling sometime ... I saw Hawaiian was available, which is often a rarity when it comes to single slice/square purchase! Definitely recommend Nirchi's Vestal Parkway!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

all the food was outsanding i have been here many times over the years and the have wonderful food the staff is great and it keeps us comming back over and over

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Wow! I am a bit of a pizza snob, but this place Rocks!!! I happened upon this place one Saturday Afternoon so I thought well I am hungry let's check it out. The place I visited is not much for decor; your average booths with a large front glass almost cafateria style ordering place. With all kinds of delishish pizza to choose from. I ordered the broccoli pizza and all meat pizza. Both were wonderful. The crust was crisp but not hard, the toppings were awesome, ample amounts of toppings and cheese! the deal was great 2 pieces of pizza and a large drink for under $5.00!!!
If your ever in the neighborhood drop by and try this place out, YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Been to Nirchi's Pizza? Share your experiences!