“Surprise find in a small town”

Moghul Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 99 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Plaza Drive
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went for dinner while visiting the area on a business trip. It was a surprise find. The interior and the décor is that of any big city restaurant, very impressive interior. Very courteous staff. Food was excellent. Will beat any New York City Indian restaurant anytime in food and interior and service. Naan was soft and was the way it should be made, not like lifeless flat bread some Indian restaurants serve. If you like Indian food, go to this one.

1  Thank RSB B

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We went here for the buffet. The first thing my husband said was that it was not a buffet; he expected more than 5 or 6 items. The food is extremely spicy although they told me it was not. That angered me because I paid for nothing. I was extremely disgusted when the waiter came by to refill my husband's drink. He had previously stopped at another table to collect dishes. HE LEFT THEM ON OUR TABLE WHILE HE WENT TO GET THE DRINK! That's right. Somebody else's dirty dishes on our table while we ate. Epitome of disgusting. $40 down the drain. There were not many people there besides us. I don't see it lasting much longer.

4  Thank Astro1217
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I ventured to this restaurant to celebrate my acquisition of conjunctivitis. We came for the lunch buffet, and were pleasantly surprised by the variety of delicious options. I could not stop eating the Vegetable Korma for the life of me. My husband ate enough chicken to kill several hen houses. Can you imagine our absolute shock when the waiter rolled out with additional Chicken Tandoori on a hot plate? I almost fainted. The service was delectable and mostly impeccable. We recommend this restaurant to all who need a mood lifter due to unexpected forays into the world of conjunctivitis.

5  Thank Jak U
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I am originally from the metropolitan NY area but have lived in Vestal/Binghamton for a long time. I have been going to Moghul since they opened, and consider it one of the best restaurants around here of any cuisine. The decor is very nice, the food excellent, the service very good. Best of all, they are consistent. I have taken people here from all over and they have all enjoyed the experience. As a vegetarian, I can also vouch for a large choice in vegetarian dishes. I try to sample different ones when I go, and they have all been delicious. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Close to room and affordable. Dining experience of exotic Indian foods with courteous staff was outstanding and will go back in the future.

1  Thank otto m