“Great food, service and friendly staff”

Moghul Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Plaza Drive
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I had stopped by here earlier in the week to get a menu as my granddaughter had been wanting to try Indian food. The gentleman that I spoke with was very courteous , gave me a menu and showed me the buffet. He mentioned that the buffet would be a good option if we had never tried Indian food. He also suggested the weekend brunch had more dishes to choose from.
So on a Saturday we went to try it out. Everyone there was friendly, courteous and helpful. The chef even came and introduced himself and said if anyone had allergies or had any questions he would be happy to help!
The food was outstanding and even my burger and cheeses stick grandson found a few dishes he liked.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be going here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We had take out for a staff of 10 hungry guys. All were satisfied.
We tried several dishes and they were all good.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The lunch buffet is delicious, with many types of Indian food. There is something for everyone, and many choices for vegetarians.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

The food is excellent and the staff is amazing. I don't think I've ever seen it too busy which is always a good thing for us. my only suggestion is that you check your bags if doing pick up because on 2 different occasions I've had items missing. I live half hour away so I won't drive back but it's just annoying to pay for items and no receive them.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

The food was excellent. However, the service was extremely slow. From the time we were seated, it took one and a half hours until we received our food. If service was better, I would have given five stars b