“Mild and tasty Indian food”

Moghul Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Plaza Drive
Reviewed 19 March 2016

This is a decent place for people needing north Indian food without too much salt and hot spices. Food seemed fresh and tasty with appropriate ingredients. If you are from India, you may want them to add more spice to the preparation. Ghee and oil are used liberally in making their rotis. If you are a person who want minimal amounts of these, make sure you tell the waiter. Overall experience is pleasant.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Great food. Great selection. Place was immaculate. Had the buffet so really couldn't comment on the service. Always a good sign if the patrons are mostly from India.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I had stopped by here earlier in the week to get a menu as my granddaughter had been wanting to try Indian food. The gentleman that I spoke with was very courteous , gave me a menu and showed me the buffet. He mentioned that the buffet would be a good option if we had never tried Indian food. He also suggested the weekend brunch had more dishes to choose from.
So on a Saturday we went to try it out. Everyone there was friendly, courteous and helpful. The chef even came and introduced himself and said if anyone had allergies or had any questions he would be happy to help!
The food was outstanding and even my burger and cheeses stick grandson found a few dishes he liked.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be going here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

We had take out for a staff of 10 hungry guys. All were satisfied.
We tried several dishes and they were all good.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

The lunch buffet is delicious, with many types of Indian food. There is something for everyone, and many choices for vegetarians.