“Great steaks, lots of food, good prices”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Vestal
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I went here with my boys for a Saturday night dinner. They loved that all the entrees come with two sides and they got to pick exactly what they wanted. The portions are large and the prices are not out of line. Service was very good and the steaks were delicious. They serve warm rolls with homemade whipped butter when you are seated and this was a tasty treat, too.

1  Thank David10536
There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We took a party of 6 there this past weekend and had a great time. We had everything from peanuts to porter house and everything was very good. Service was excellent with very attentive servers that seemed to be enjoying their jobs. I have had porter house steaks in TEXAS (the state) and the one I had here on Friday night was as good as any I have had anywhere. A great place to take the family too!

1  Thank lovestoeat2010
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We arrived at the restaurant around 7pm. Had to wait 20 minutes for a table. Our 2 children loved eating the peanuts and being able to throw the shells on the floor. Once seated, our server, Bayo, did a great job. He took time to talk with both of our children before he took the order. It made us feel more at home, especially after several hours of traveling. Our children ordered from the kids menu (mac and cheese for one and chicken bites for the other). Both of the meals were enjoyed by the kids. I ordered the beef tips and mashed potatoes. For $11 you get a lot of food for your money!! The taste was great and very appetizing! My wife ordered the pulled pork with baked sweet potato. She enjoyed it. Again, a lot of food for $9.99! I wish we were not travelling so that we could take the rest home!!

The only downside to the dinner was that Bayo took about 15 minutes to get our check taken care of. I am not sure what happened. When he showed up, he immediately apologized for the long wait. He knew he made a mistake and immediately told us he was sorry for the wait we had. All good!!! If travelling, we would come back.

GPS tells you to take exit 4 S/N to get here. Currently, those exits are closed due to construction. You will need to take exit 3 to get here. Your GPS will reroute you right to the restaurant. Do not skip this place due the exit being closed!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Excellent food and service. Close to Binghamton University. Open late. Full bar. Big portions. Relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I am not big into chain restaurants however Texas Road house never disappoints for ribs and prime rib. I love how I can get steamed fresh veggies as a side. There is enough to make everyone happy.