“I come to Vestal once a month and always stay here.”

Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Vestal
West Windsor Township, New Jersey
“I come to Vestal once a month and always stay here.”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great Hotel. I stayed here this past weekend since it was a midway point between NJ and Rochester. I was promptly greeted at check in. the room was nice and comfortable like always. I have been staying at this hotel since I was 10, when it was the Holiday Inn and find the location great since it is walkable to the Denny's, the Mighty Mart, and the Asian Buffet. There is also a Japanese Restaurant in the hotel which I admit I have yet to try. The staff is top notch weather it is Ray, Kelli, Keith, or someone else I'm forgetting. I will continue to stay here in the future

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Keith S, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a excellent review on the hotel. It's great to hear that you have been staying with us for so many years, and continue to come back. Thank you also pointing out how top notch the staff is. What great shout out to all of us here. We will be sure to pass these wonderful comments along to the whole staff. As you mentioned, definitely try out Fuji San onsite restaurant on your next visit, you will love it. Thanks again for the great review! See you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Olivette, Missouri
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife, son (infant) and I came to Vestal to visit my in-laws, and stayed for 3 nights in a room with a King Bed. Everything was pretty much perfect about the stay, from very kind, prompt, and helpful service to a clean, comfortable, and good-sized room.

The location was also perfect for allowing me to visit old Professors on campus (I am a graduate of Bing Univ) and visiting our family (due to its proximity to Rt. 201). Given that the price was also rather affordable, this will be my first choice for all future visits to the area from now on.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Keith S, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about the hotel recently. It's great to see that your experience was almost perfect. Our staff will be happy to hear about your stay.. We have always felt that our location was very good across from Binghamton University, it's great to see you felt that way as well. We are so glad you chose to stay with us on your recent trip. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for the wonderful comments!
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Rooms were clean. Front desk people were great. Ashley working at the breakfast and bar areas did a fantastic job and was very friendly. I have stayed in this hotel off and on for a few months for business and will miss the staff now that the project is over. Thanks for making it a great place to stay away from home.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Keith S, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We are very excited to receive the great comments from you. The staff works very hard to provide the highest level of service everyday, so it's nice for them to see these results. Ashley was so thrilled to be mentioned by you personally. Thank you so much again for the review. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Best regards,
Brooklyn
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Having had to relocate from one area hotel this was a very pleasant surprise. From the pleasant helpful staff to the location across from Binghamton University were pluses off my stay. My room was very nice, located in a great area and met my needs quite nicely.

Being there for 4 months( most over the summer ) I was pleased to have the outdoor pool available to hang out by and relax or work. The area was never crowded even when the hotel was.

While I am not a breakfast eater, the selections were numerous and very good. The one negative I found was that while there is a lounge it only serves food from the attached Japenese restaurant. The number of area eateries quickly made up for this except for the convenience.

Hopefully my job will take me to the area again and I will request this hotel when the travel department makes the arrangements.

Room Tip: My room for the duration of my stay was on the second floor in the back of the building. No noise fr...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Keith S, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review recently. It's great to hear that you had such a great experience at the hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the pool which is only a few years old. It's great you were able to take advantage of all we have to offer on your extended stay. We look forward to you staying with us every time you are back in the area. We would love to talk about other options of local restaurants and entertainment during your next stay. Thanks again for the wonderful comments!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Older motel that has been beautifully updated. And I do mean beautifully! Front desk person was amazing and tried hard to get us a room in a quiet area. She did, and we had a really quiet night. I got to the breakfast room 5 minutes before closing, and since my husband was still in the shower, the attendant cheerfully helped me prepare a breakfast tray to take to him in the room. She went way over and above the call of duty. Thanks to her, my hubby got hot scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, yogurt, sweet rolls, juice, and coffee. Everything in our room was very clean, and the linens were crisp and fresh and bed comfortable. We had an arm chair and desk, fridge and microwave.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Keith S, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for the excellent comments on your recent review! It's great we were able to accommodate you and your husband with the hot breakfast at the last moment. We will make sure we share your comments with housekeeping about your clean room and especially the crisp sheets. Be sure to check out Fuji San onsite restaurant next visit. Thanks again for this wonderful review. we look forward to seeing you very soon!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Front desk staff were very helpful. It was our first time visiting Binghampton. They were always prepared to provide guidance.

Breakfast was very nice and we were always greeted with a smile

The room was very big and clean and the bathroom was kept very clean.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Keith S, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for great comments on your recent review. We are glad we made such a difference in your stay to receive such excellent feed back. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vestal
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton

Been to Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University? Share your experiences!