Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites
US$90
US$79
Average 3/5
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskbest westernsgas stationhot tubsausagenew yorkhot breakfastcookieswafflesfinger lakes areaeastview mallshopping tripthe general managerstayed two nightsgreat valueindoor poolroom was spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We enjoyed staying at this location. The service and room were both excellent, however the walls are thin. Late at night and early in the morning we heard talking and the door slamming. The room was comfortable and the location is easy to find.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmbwplus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the sterling review of our property. Yes, we do have a very diverse, dedicated and talented staff and I owe the success of the hotel to all of the employees that work here. The Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites is dedicated to providing a superior quality of service and we are so glad that we can accommodate not only you but also your business associates! We truly appreciate your taking time to leave us a review and we look forward to seeing you later this month!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been staying at the Best Western in Victor for the last 18 months as I travel frequently to the Rochester, NY area. The manager of the hotel (Patrick) has a fantastic team at the front desk, breakfast area and maintenance as I have used them all at one time or another.

Business associates often give me a look like I am crazy when I tell them they should book there when they visit our office. They have a stereotpye view of what a Best Western property is like from some prior experience. Every single one is shocked at what a great property this is and what an excellent value it is.

There is a reason I stay there 2X per month without fail.

Room Tip: I always choose the 2nd floor of a 2 story hotel, but that's because I don't like to be on the ground floor wherever I stay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I booked a reservation for this place several months ahead for two reasons; it was a graduation weekend and I wanted to avoid scrambling for a room, and I was offered a reduced rate if I paid in advance. Upon checking in, I reminded the desk attendant that I had already paid for the rooms, and they confirmed that. Upon checking out, I reminded the desk attendant that I had already paid for the rooms, and again, confirmation was made, yet they still asked for my credit card. Lo and behold, upon reviewing recent charges on my card with the credit card company (arising from an unrelated matter), a second billing for this room was found. After wasting a half hour of my time speaking with the hotel people, and Best Western corporate, I was told it was a mistake and I would see the credit to my account within one or two days. THIS WAS A RESERVATION MADE ON THE BEST WESTERN WEB SITE! Anyway, it was a nice hotel, but I wouldn't recommend taking Best Western up on any pre-paid, reduced rate, non-refundable deal they may offer.

Room Tip: Ask for an end-of-hall room to minimize noise from closing doors (why do hotels always seem to have doors that slam shut?)
1  Thank Steve K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us the consideration of leaving a review of our hotel. I would like very much to speak with you further about the issues that you encountered during your stay at our hotel. The Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites holds guest service and satisfaction in the highest regard. We are always looking for ways to provide new and improved ways of delivering the quality of service that our guests expect and deserve.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel was very clean, every staff member I encountered in the two days we were there was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot. The location is right off the thruway, so easily accessible. I would definitely stay here again- no complaints from me!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Claire P
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was the best hotel stay in years, the place was exceptional, staff are very helpful and the Housekeeping staff led by Cheryl have done an outstanding job. If we visit the area again we will be sure to stay. A perfect place to stay.

Dear Guest,

The staff at the Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites would like to thank you very much for your kind words and pleasant review of our property. We try to make each guest's stay even better than that last and are so happy that you found our accommodations to be "the best"! We truly do have a talented staff working at our hotel and yes, Cheryl is truly a leader not only in maintaining industry standards but going above and beyond for our guests! We are happy to have earned the privilege of your patronage and look forward to seeing you again!