“It was nice.”

Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It's a nice hotel. The beds are soft. The breakfast was busy but nice. I could hear people in the hallway or in other rooms as I was trying to sleep. There was a gentleman at the front desk that was very nice as we checked in.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Just returned from holiday May 2014 where my wife & I stayed at 8 different Best Western accommodations. Here's how your establishment compared to the others. By far this Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites was my #1 pick on this trip. My wife & I found this to be comparable to the Best Westerns in British Columbia. (Higher Quality) It was very convenient to I-90 with plenty of restaurants nearby. We were on our way to Watkins Glen so staying here made for a short morning drive before arriving, plus we saved some dollars over the more expensive area. The beds were quite comfortable as I sleep very well. The amenities ticked all the boxes, you know refer, microwave, coffee pot. This was a newer property so the condition was good & all the finishes were on the high in. Parking was plentiful & it was safe & secure. The hot breakfast better than most, Let's just say I didn't leave hungry. The staff & accommodations were superb which left me wanting to stay longer. Well done B.W.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gmbwplus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate your very kind words about our property, breakfast, amenities and the comfort of your stay. The staff at the Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites and the Best Western brand take great pride in delivering exemplary guest service and complete satisfaction to our guests. Also, I would like to personally thank you for your loyalty to our brand during your travels! We believe that comfortable beds and other material items can be purchased by any hotel and by any chain, what sets a guest’s experience apart is the level of service and the dedication to pleasing our guests making each experience unique and memorable. We hope to see you the next time you’re travelling through the area and until then, we wish you safe travels.

Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The check in at this hotel was very organized and quick. It appeared that our paperwork was already printed and waiting for our arrival. We stayed in Room 237, which was furnished with two queen sized beds. It was a big room--you could have fit another queen in there! There was a desk, a dresser with a TV on it, and a piece of furniture that held the microwave and small fridge. The counter top on the microwave/fridge stand was perfect to park all the electronics to plug in. The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean and well kept. The a/c worked well.

The walls must be pretty thin because we could hear the people talking next door...and it was obvious they were just talking (not yelling). My sister and brother-in-law were in Room 236 and they said they couldn't hear anything, so I don't know if it was just that room we were in. There was a water draining issue in our bathroom--the tub filled up during the shower so by the end I was standing in about 2 inches of water. The bathroom fan was ridiculously loud and there was no makeup mirror. (I know, that is a small thing, but it is a nice convenience).

Breakfast comes with the room and it consisted of eggs, bacon, yogurt, an oatmeal bar (with a few choices), bagels, muffins (dry), toast, and waffles. The only fresh fruit was apples.

This was a decent place at a decent price.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We are sorry that during your stay you encountered these inconveniences! I apologize personally that your stay was not everything that you expected it to be. If you would like, please contact me personally at the hotel as I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further on how we can improve your next stay and for the benefit of other guests. I look forward to speaking with you to ensure that your next visit to our hotel meets and exceeds your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had 3 rooms for a girl's weekend and we were very happy with quality of rooms, great front desk staff, and the best beds ever. I travel continually and I can say I have never slept in a better bed. Pool very nice and breakfast was everything we could ask for. One small detail was a very noisy fridge. Staff quickly remedied and I was happy with result. A/C is certainly strong but I like a cool room so not unhappy at all. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to this area. Convenient. Lots of restaurants and of course Eastview Mall.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor and no problems with any rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Easy access to NY Thruway. Our primary objective was to visit LDS Church history sites and attend the pageant which we did and discovered how quickly we returned-in time or an evening swim! We also did some geocaching and visited nearby Seneca Falls to see the "It's a Wonderful Life" bridge and the National Historical Site of the start of the Suffrage movement. We also visited Niagara Falls before continuing our vacation in the Bershires. Mom. Dad and 2 adult daughters shared a suite and were comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of our property and our amenities. Our area provides a wealth of activities, historical sites and conveniences for all of our guests. We do appreciate your patronage and are glad that you explored the area during your visit. We are glad to have been a part of your memorable vacation and we hope that we see you again if you’re traveling through the area!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Extremely welcoming staff who were all helpful. Extremely clean. Rooms spacious. Breakfast had sufficient options. The only flaw is that the window AC/Heat units, while not overly loud, have a low setting that is still extremely high and we had to hang towels over part of the register to escape the breeze! :-)

Would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night on our way to Maine. After a very long day on the road, we were very pleasantly surprised by the service, the spacious, clean room, and the overall attention to detail that this hotel offered. Everything was top notch, and our experience will be remembered as one of our best while traveling. What stood out above that of other hotel experiences, is this hotel's commitment to the comfort and rest of their patrons. The hotel has a "quiet policy" that is instituted from 10 pm until 7 am, when all are expected to respect quiet time to enable guests to have a good night's sleep. Even the hotel doors close quietly, so as not to hear people coming and going at all hours of the night. Having endured too many sleepless nights at hotels that did not enforce a quiet time, I appreciated this thoughtful policy immensely. I applaud the Victor Best Western for being a trail blazer in this most sensible accommodation for their guests, and I hope that other hotels who value quality will follow suit.

Dear Guest,

The staff would like to thank you for your taking the time to leave a kind review of our property, amenities and staff. We instituted and maintain the “Quiet Hours Agreement” to ensure that each guest has the opportunity for a quiet night’s rest at the hotel. The doors are self-closing to not only prevent them from being slammed unintentionally but also for security purposes. The safety and security of our guests is the height of importance at the hotel, we view this as just another part of our commitment to guest service and satisfaction. We hope to see you again for another restful visit and hope to see you soon!

Patrick M. Hansen

Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Comfort Inn & Suites Farmington - Victor
4 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford

Been to Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!