“Great Meal!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Great Meal!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had the chicken pomadero and stuffed pork chop. Both meals were excellent. Very reasonably priced especially for food of this quality. Most people seemed to need a container for take out so no scrimping on portions!!! Always nice to frequent a family owned business instead of one of the big chains. It is a small place so reservations are required. The only downside is that I live so far away and can't frequent this restaurant more often!!!

Rochester, New York
“Yummmmmm!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Just love it!! And love Momma! Love the specials of the day! The food is great! Most restaruants think if you add salt it make the food taste good. Here's a place where they use the right spices to bring out the best in the taste of the food you're eating. I want to taste what I order, if I want salt on a plate that resembles what I ordered, I'd go someplace else. :)

Visited August 2014
Victor, New York
“Always very good.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We have always enjoyed Ottos for their food and selection. We typically get our meals from Ottos as takeout. The food and portions are just as good as you get at the restaurant. Chef Tim offers many of the Italian staples, but also has some very unique and eclectic dishes. (Try the Chicken Pomadoro or the Cajun Shrimp pasta….both dishes are filling and exploding with flavor.) Their Greens and Beans with Sausage are also a particular favorite of ours. The staff are always polite and very responsive. Eat in or take out it is just as good.

• Visited June 2014
Valley Grande, AL
“Italian treasure in Victor, NY!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Otto's lived up to the billing of my fellow TripAdvisor reviewers! The building is clean with a crisp, modern decor. I was quickly seated and the friendly and courteous waitress shared the nightly specials while also answering my questions about menu items. I started the meal off with a tomato-mozzarella salad with balsamic dressing... a perfectly sized portion with just picked freshness. I followed that up with Bolognese cooked with the rosa sauce... the quality of the dish's components was outstanding. The portion size was enormous... my only regret is that I could not finish the dish. I concluded the meal with a serving of the pistachio ice cream... made fresh daily, the ice cream was absolutely the perfect ending to a great meal. Tim, the owner, stopped by my table near the end of the meal and he was a joy to meet... you can tell he has a passion for providing his diners with a great total experience (food, service and comfort). A must-stop if you are in the Victor area.

Fingerlakes Region- NY
“Top-notch food, service and cleanliness!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I needed to look at cars and mentioned to my wife that I wanted to do two things today....go to a car dealer and have lunch at Otto's. This was our third personal visit and we've had take-out twice. The food is the best in the area. The portions are huge! The chef was our waiter during our Sunday afternoon visit and we didn't have to ask for a thing. From bringing crayons for our young daughters, extra napkins, bread, water, lemon slices....to the great food, we highly recommend Otto's to anyone looking for a great meal. The quality of their staple "Otto's Chips" and entrees is great. One of the best meals we've had.