“Just the way I like it.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Barrie
“Just the way I like it.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had the signature Prime rib the other night and asked for it blue. Basically warm but raw. The waiter was very clear that the cut would be a bit chewy under cooked like that but i said I wanted it that way. it was magnificent. here's a hint,, ask for the real horseradish rather than the bland blend they give you. The good stuff will clear your sinuses, and the person's at the next table. Heavenly.

Visited April 2014

Rochester, New York
“One of our favorite places”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We have been dining at the LongHorn monthly for about 2 years. I can honestly say we have had wonderful food and service each time. I'm actually shocked at some of these reviews. They add new items often, and they are always quality. My husband and I are very fussy, and would never pay for anything but the best. The crowds alone can't be wrong. I urge you to see for yourself.

• Visited March 2014
“Superb Steaks”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The steaks are REALLY good, appetizers quite large(!) and some deserts are decadent. The service was very fast and full of personal attention. If you are on a ski vacation go there the first night. You may like it and want to go again the next night

Visited February 2014
“Service was great.......but........”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Had dinner here a couple of weeks ago and the service was really great but my salad with steak on top was sooooooo small. My husband had a side salad and that was bigger than my main course salad......what the heck!!! It was $14.00 and not worth it at all. I don't know if I will ever go back since there are so many other good restaurants in the area!!

• Visited November 2013
ROCHESTER NY
“Excellent steak, great service, BUT...small dinner salads”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped here with friends on impulse after some shopping on a Monday. Service was excellent, very pleasant and attentive. Beer list could be more robust. Pork chops and filet excellent, mushrooms very good. Two of us had dinner salads, and while enjoyed, both noted salad was somewhat small for a dinner entree. Reasonable price, good stop.

Visited December 2013