“Great palce to kick back for wings and a game”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Distillery

The Distillery
Ranked #31 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Distillery invites you discover the sensational flavors of our menu - we proudly serve premium quality and affordable food and drinks, including fresh (never frozen) USDA Choice Steaks and Burgers. We source the highest quality beef in the market place that is tender and juicy with a rich clean flavor. Additionally you'll find fresh seafood and chicken specialties along with hand-crafted sandwiches, delicious pasta dishes, fresh crisp salads and classic and unique appetizers. Our soups, sauces and salad dressings are prepared fresh daily using our original recipes... And our specialty drinks are innovative, delicious and always thirst-quenching.
Rochester, New York
1,918 restaurant reviews
“Great palce to kick back for wings and a game”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I've eaten at both of the other Distillery restaurants in Rochester, but never in the Victor location. It was really, really nice! They have a great bar and an even nicer dining room, with tons of tables to ensure that you never have to wait for a seat. The bar room was large and comfortable, with enough seats and big screen televisions to ensure that everyone could watch "their game" without being squeezed out. The Buffalo wings I ordered for lunch were superb, as was the Sam Adams brew. Great place! I will definitely be back here!

• Visited November 2013

Avon, Ohio
“Fingerlakes vacation.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

The Distillery was recommended by the Best Western in Victor NY and we were not disappointed. The staff were helpful and prompt. The food was very good and the restaurant was easy to find.

Visited September 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Just your regular bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have gone here for lunch a few times w/ my family and fiancee. We enjoyed the food but it wasnt anything you couldnt easily make at home. The taste of the food was good, the drinks we had were also good. The spicy chicken pasta dish was a little disappointing as I thought the sauce would be more than them just adding hot sauce into the pasta dish itself.

• Visited June 2013
Fairport, New York
“Thumbs Up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Enjoyed our visit to the Victor Distillery with friends. Sat outside in the patio area. Food and drink was very good and the service by Kait was outstanding. We plan to return.

• Visited September 2013
finger lakes NY
“This was a quick choice for lunch while shopping, it was good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were shopping in the southeastern Rochester neighborhoods, it was lunch time and The Distillery looked interesting. It proved to be a good lunch and someplace I'd return to, if I wanted good food served fairly quickly.

There are uncounted (I did not try, but estimate 20+) flat screen TV lining the walls, each tuned to a different channel. Personally, that is a distraction I don't need, but then I do not watch much TV. IF you're easily hooked by a moving image, you'll either love or hate this restaurant.

We ordered lunch food: Philly Cheesesteak for me, chef salad and hummus for her. Service was fast enough without being fast-food, the salad looked good and the hummus was good (we shared, it was a large serving). My cheesesteak was not offficially Philly (I've been to south Philly many times) but it was still a good one. (Restaurants miss out by not using real cheesewhiz and the special southphilly ???? Maybe it is Delaware River mist?)

Did not try dessert.

We'll try it again next time we're shopping in that area and are hungry.

• Visited September 2013