“Not Impressed”

Saratoga Springs, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have eaten in many bars/pubs, and some are better than others. I was not impressed with this one. It had a good atmosphere but the food was below average. This is the place to go if you just want a couple drinks.

• Visited August 2013

Colton, New York
“Great Sports Bar & Food”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

we stopped here on a Thursday night and the place was quite busy; good beer prices (ex. $6 pitchers); the four of us all ordered different meals and we were all very satisfied with them; their homemade Turtle Chips were good;waitresses were good eye-candy at this sports bar.

Visited August 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and, keno”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Disliked a keno game I Checked off $5.00 for 5 games and I wanted $1 for 5 games
The waitress said she could not cancel

Visited June 2013
Macedon, New York
“Nice enviornment with great food”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have frequented the turtle about 5 times in the past and have always enjoyed the experience.
On one occasion I held my son's bachelor party there and it was fantastic. The staff was most accomdating with substituting offerings on their "catering" menu. The absolute hit of that evening were the wings. They were plump and prepared just the way I like them, crispy.
I've had their burgers in the past and they are great as well.
The prices are good and the atmosphere is inviting. Last I was there they had pool tables and a dart machine.

• Visited April 2012
“Good times”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

Wednesday night, Syracuse game night, so the place was packed. Found a spot at the bar. Only one bartender, so the service was a tad slow. Ordered the wings and pretzel combo, and one of the many brews on tap. Food was real good, brew was cold and frosted glass with each one. Cost is very reasonable, and with a packed house, still had good sight lines.