Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Victor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Utica
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Conveniently located at the Rochester exit (exit 45) of I-90, New york State thruway. Have stayed at this location several times, rooms are clean, check-in & out always easy.

Lexington
Reviewed 22 February 2013

It's a good little hotel for the $$. Could've been cleaner by my standards. I may not stay here again based on the cleanliness or lack thereof.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel28233, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester, responded to this review, 24 February 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I do hope you stay with us in the future and your stay is much more to the standards it should be. Thank you again for your review.
Freedom
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Room was a bit small. No table or chair but there was a cushioned sitting area under the window. T.V. in the room I had was a decent size and was elevated above a closet which was more comfortable for my personal needs because I like to lay in bed and watch television. The hotel didn't have many occupants when I was there so I can't say much about the noise levels except that you can hear the occasional truck going by on the interstate but my room was far enough back that it didn't interrupt my sleep. No coffee maker in room but since space was limited, there would have been even less space and coffee is available in the lobby area. An extra blanket would have been nice as I prefer to sleep in a cooler room instead of turning the heat way up.
The rooms were via inside hallways and I liked the fact that I could see my vehicle right outside of my room window.
Bathroom was clean and towels were sufficient. Toiletries were okay. Microwave and good sized refrigerator in room.
Breakfast area was small but was well organized. No hot food though. The usual continental style with a few extra's such as corn muffins and yogurts.
Staff was helpful and pleasant.
I travel with my dogs and they are pet friendly so that is a big plus.
When I arrived, I was offered a chocolate chip cookie which was a nice welcome.
It is just a tad confusing to find because the driveway is shared with a fitness center and it's easy to pass because it's right after getting through the intersection.
Overall the room rate was not exhorbitant and minus the issue of a somewhat cramped space, my experience was very good and I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel28233, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We always value our guests oppinions and take into careful consideration any suggestions you may have to make your stay as comfortable and pleasent as possible.
Schenevus
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Microtel was rated high in "Consumer Reports". I stayed based on that recommendation. My stay was delightfully satisfactory. Comfort, cleanliness, amenities, all were in line with the GREAT PRICE I paid. Your hotel totally meets my needs and expectaions. I will definately keep Microtel on the top of my lodging list in future travels.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtel28233, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester, responded to this review, 9 February 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business and I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Comfort Inn & Suites Farmington - Victor
Finger Lakes Hotel
Finger Lakes Hotel
#3 of 4 in Farmington

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester? Share your experiences!