“Visit Von Maur”
Review of Eastview Mall

Eastview Mall
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Victor
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had never heard of this store, however, it looked inviting so we walked in. We were greeted by beautiful piano music and to our delight discovered a real person playing the instrument. We originally thought the store had an extra good sound system. A salesman told us that they had four piano players who performed all day long. Soothing music puts you in the mood for shopping!

Unfortunately we do not remember the name of the salesman in the men's clothing department on the morning of June 14 but he was a real professional and clearly enjoyed his job.

3  Thank Lorraine V

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The best mall in Rochester area by far. Many new and unique stores. Very we'll lit and attractive interior. Clean restrooms. Plenty of excellent food outlets and restaurants. Wide open areas to sit down and have a coffee or snack or just talk. We live in Greece NY and travel the distance to Eastview mall.

2  Thank Zimski
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can remember when there was a field where Eastview Mall is! This upscale mall opened in 1971, and has only gotten better over the years. There are over 175 shops and restaurants, 30 shops being unique to the Rochester-area. Check out the uber upscale department store, VonMaur. There's also Macy's, Lord & Taylor, JCPenney and Sears as anchors. There are many ultra comfortable places to just sit and relax throughout the Mall.

3  Thank NYflamingo
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was really cool. The mall goes in a circle pattern. There are plenty of stores and new stores that are not in the malls that are close to where we live.

3  Thank Cody E
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have been to this mall alone and with Tweens and each time I had a great experience in the stores. There is such a great variety I never seem to have enough time to see it all. The last trip we were sure to visit Von Maur as we never had been to one. The Tweens and I had a great time trying things on and there were so many items to pick from. Prices great too. Loved the pianist in the middle...made it feel like NYC.

The women at Vera Bradley were great with the Tweens. I wasn't there to buy anything, they were, and the staff treated them professionally, going above and beyond to make them feel important and valued.

I don't recommend eating at Champps. It was so bad I need another review space for it.

4  Thank DrNik