“Great Food, Cozy Atmosphere. Great local place.”
Review of Chit Chat Cafe'

Chit Chat Cafe'
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reno, Nevada
“Great Food, Cozy Atmosphere. Great local place.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Delicious breakfasts. Lots of variety. Try the cinnamon bread/toast! Located in a funky old structure that you wonder how it is still standing. Good service, comfort food, reasonable prices. A good, local find.

• Visited November 2013

Stoney Creek, Ontario
“We skipped the Best Western breakfast every day of our vacation”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I'm so glad we didn't bother with the complementary breakfast at the Best Western (less than 5 minutes down the road) and ate at the Chit Chat instead! Over our three day stay, we enjoyed french toast made with their homemade cinnamon twist and orange cranberry bread (even if you don't get the french toast, you have to try these breads); the blueberry pancakes are amazing; and my husband loved the breakfast jambalaya (it's spicy). The service is unbelievably friendly - so leave them a big tip!!!

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, NY
“Breakfast Heaven!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We just had breakfast at the Chit Chat Cafe for the first time. As many others have noted. We have driven by a zillion times and have never stopped.
It is open just for breakfast, with the exception of a few lunch selections. 7. a.m, to 1 p.m. But, the breakfast breakfast menu is unending. Everything you would expect and more. Carrot cake pancakes? Where else can you have those!!!
I don't want to go on and on, expect to say it was so good and so fresh. The breads and muffins are all homemade and very good. We brought home a couple muffins for tomorrows breakfast. They sell loafs of bread and will even take orders for dinner rolls (one day notice). Oh, friendly and fast service as well.
I can not wait to go back and try something else.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsford, NY
“Want a Great Breakfast Place? Come On In & Let's Chit-Chat!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I've driven past this quaint little restaurant hundreds of times, and yesterday when my sister told me that it's her favorite place for breakfast, I had to try it. And I'm very glad I did.
The restaurant is a little bit hard to find - the buildings across the street tend to draw your attention. It's a small place, but oh so quaint.
I was greeted with a warm smile, and sat at the counter. The waitress came up to me, sat down, and started to chat. She must have known that I wasn't a "regular." And that's what all the waitresses do - the come up to your table, sit next to you or crouch down to eye level, and chat with you like you're an old friend! I see where t he restaurant gets its name!
Chit-Chat only serves breakfast and lunch. They're open Tuesday through Saturday at 7:00, and close at 1:00 pm (11:30 am Saturdays). They bake their own breads, muffins, and mini-pies (little pies perfect for two!) daily.
They have omelets, frittatas, breakfast wraps, pancakes, waffles, a daily quiche, and other daily specials. I ordered the Hash & Eggs with wheat toast and it was excellent! Yes the corned beef hash was the canned variety, but they doctored it up with some secret seasonings. The eggs were cooked perfectly - over medium - and that's hard to do. The wheat toast was thick and buttery. I noticed some other meals being served and they looked wonderful. Guests commented how delicious everything tasted. Prices seemed a little high for breakfast fare, but it was worth it.
Chit Chat is also a gift shop, scattered with unique cards, local tastings like honey and mustard, and other unusual items.
I recommend this restaurant highly! I've found a new place favorite place for breakfast.

• Visited June 2013
Ontario, New York
“Luvin' the Chit Chat”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Took my 5 year old granddaughter there just last week. The food was fresh, with fresh baked breads, muffins, good coffee, and fresh meals. The best part is especially when my granddaughter ordered pancakes, she got real maple syrup, not the imitation kind. It's a mom and daughter team and they really do a fantastic job. You can purchase the breads that were baked fresh that morning. There's also other baked goods also. Specials on the board inlcuded spinach and bacon quiche made fresh that day or from the menu The ambiance is like a cafe should be. This is a keeper

• Visited March 2013