“Nice place to eat”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Oxford, Pennsylvania
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were seated as soon as we came in. We were not prepared to order as quickly as they were to take our order. The we did not see our server for a while. Once we did place our order it did not take long to come out. It was not hard to make a change to a menu item to my preference. The server kept the refills on our drinks coming. The restaurant was very convenient to the Homestead Suites next door.

• Visited October 2013

Bedford, NY
“Not up to the Chili's Standard”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The food just wasn't very good and the waiter was nonexistent. We waited a while to get seated and had no service. We actually only gave 10% to our waiter and another 10% to the waiter who helped us out.

Visited August 2013
Iowa
“My first visit to a Chili's”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I can't eat spicy food... so what was I doing at a Chili's?? It was available and we were hungry - and I was very pleasantly surprised. I had the Marguerita grilled chicken and it was great - not spicy at all, but flavored nicely. My husband had the chili-mango tilapia and he was also very happy with it. Service here was great (our server had good advice for me about non-spicy options) and, taking advantage of the $20 "dinner for 2" deal we felt we had a bargain price and very positive experience. Definitely made me want to try it again!

Visited June 2013
Waverly
“very accomodating and friendly”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

we were waitnig to meet our friends and enjoyed an appetizer along with famous drinks.. I chose raspberry margarita and my friend chose a watermelon..yum

Visited July 2013
Ashland, Ohio
“Food and service was great!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Walking distance from several hotels. Food and service was great! I had Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken and it was delicious and very filling! Topped off with a Patron margarita in the cutest Patron shaker bottle! (I would have given it 5 stars but they served my margarita in a glass with a badly chipped bottom)....But....service and food was great!

Visited July 2013