“What a wonderful place to stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast

Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast
Dixon, CA
“What a wonderful place to stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

I stay with Eileen Cash everytime I need to visit the corporate office in Victor NY. I absolutely love the B&B and the hospitality! This visit found me arriving very late at night and I got completely lost. Eileen answered my call at 2am and stayed on the phone talking me into her place. I was so thankful for her and all she does to make my stay a great experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting this area!

Loralei Dewe

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2010

I researched many B&B websites in the Finger Lakes area and liked what I read, specifically the activity packages that Eileen and Don (the inn keepers) offered. I booked 4 out of the 8 available. Every activity was co-ordinated and scheduled to my request and my itinerary was waiting in our well appointed room, I reccomend the black and tan room if available. The location of this B&B was easy to find, away from the hustle and bustle, but very close to Canadagua lake and activities. The hot air balloon ride was the best activity (by Liberty Balloon) and one of my wife's and my bucket list that can now be checked. We did not bring our clubs with us on this trip but will the next time because the golf course(s) that were close looked inviting.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
North Tonawanda, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2010

Springdale Farm B&B was our first visit to a B&B. Eileen made us feel so welcome as she met us on the porch and showed us around her B&B. Her food was wonderful. It was a very nice change from stale waffles or cold cereal! She has a very creative take on her food and her decor, and you can certainly tell she loves to be an innkeeper! Her packages of activities make the visit easy to plan. My husband and I are true fans and are recommending Springdale Farm B&B to everyone we know! I know we have found our little get-a-way for the next few years!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2010

We are from Rochester, and just wanted to get away some where for the weekend. This was a great place to stay with quick and easy access to the finger lakes. The room was great, and the breakfast was ever better. Two thumbs way up.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Niagara Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

My husband and I experienced another great stay at Springdale Farm B&B earlier this month. Sometimes you go back to a place and decide that it's not just as you remembered and you feel a little disappointed. Not so here. It was exactly as welcoming, comfortable, delicious and scenic as the first time we visited two years ago. Eileen and Don were just as wonderful as before. How divine. We'll be back again!

Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2010

We spent 2 nights at Springdale Farm, and wish we could have stayed longer!! Our room
was so spacious and well-appointed, from the extremely comfortable bed to the refrigerator,
and the beautiful view out of our window. The directions that Eileen and Don provided
were perfect and we found our way with no trouble at all. Breakfast was a gourmet delight -
everything was deliciously and beautifully prepared. We will definitely go back and stay
there again!

Cindy and Bill O'Connell

elyria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2010

My husband and I stayed and the Springdale farm B&B on out little mini vacation upon his return from Iraq. We were looking for a nice relaxing getaway so that we could relax and reconnect but also experience some new things together. We both had never been to that part of New York before so we did a lot of searching online for fun things to do in the area and the Springdale farm was perfect because it was close to many of the things the five finger lakes has to offer. We did a wine tour, which Eileen our hostess scheduled for us which was included with the package we bought with our room. We also visited the national park which was beautiful. The mall was right around the corner and there were plenty of placed to eat out. Breakfast was a meal we never missed at the B&B and we stayed for 3 nights. Eileen was a wonderful cook and her family couldn't be more happy to give my husband and I idea's on what we could do in the area. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves and definitely plan to go back one day.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SpringdaleFarmbb_123, Owner at Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 11 August 2010
My god! How nice of you to give us such a great review.
We had know idea you had just returned from the war. That must have been something for the 2 of you.
We do hope you return. to viist us again soon. You were just grand. What a fun couple. I still can't get over the fact the you went to the Ontario Fair! You guys are wild!
Hope you are enjoying all that wonderful wine you took home!
You know there is alot more where that came from.
Take Care!
Eileen & Don
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor

Been to Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!