Springdale Farm
ComfortInn
US$77
US$238
US$222
All reviewsown bathroomvisit springdalefire pitwine tastingeileensuitegatheringny
Reviewed 24 November 2010

Nice litte B&B, quiet, comfortable, the host Eileen is very charming. Great breakfast ! A perfect base to explore the fingerlakes.

Reviewed 29 September 2010

I stay with Eileen Cash everytime I need to visit the corporate office in Victor NY. I absolutely love the B&B and the hospitality! This visit found me arriving very late at night and I got completely lost. Eileen answered my call at 2am and stayed on the phone talking me into her place. I was so thankful for her and all she does to make my stay a great experience. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting this area!

Loralei Dewe

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I researched many B&B websites in the Finger Lakes area and liked what I read, specifically the activity packages that Eileen and Don (the inn keepers) offered. I booked 4 out of the 8 available. Every activity was co-ordinated and scheduled to my request and my itinerary was waiting in our well appointed room, I reccomend the black and tan room if available. The location of this B&B was easy to find, away from the hustle and bustle, but very close to Canadagua lake and activities. The hot air balloon ride was the best activity (by Liberty Balloon) and one of my wife's and my bucket list that can now be checked. We did not bring our clubs with us on this trip but will the next time because the golf course(s) that were close looked inviting.

Reviewed 22 September 2010

Springdale Farm B&B was our first visit to a B&B. Eileen made us feel so welcome as she met us on the porch and showed us around her B&B. Her food was wonderful. It was a very nice change from stale waffles or cold cereal! She has a very creative take on her food and her decor, and you can certainly tell she loves to be an innkeeper! Her packages of activities make the visit easy to plan. My husband and I are true fans and are recommending Springdale Farm B&B to everyone we know! I know we have found our little get-a-way for the next few years!

Reviewed 30 August 2010

We are from Rochester, and just wanted to get away some where for the weekend. This was a great place to stay with quick and easy access to the finger lakes. The room was great, and the breakfast was ever better. Two thumbs way up.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple