“Good food for a chain Italian restaurant”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Victor, New York
“Good food for a chain Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been here for lunch, and love the half pizza/salad special. Went for birthday dinner celebration, and food was good, and service was fantastic, considering we were a large party. I Ordered stuffed mushrooms and they were tasty, but rich. I had butternut squash ravioli, and it was very good. I tried my husbands eggplant parmesean, and found it greasy. Overall my dining companions liked their dishes. It is pricey, so I recommend going for the lunch special.

• Visited March 2014

New York
“Great food and so many choices on menu”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always eat at Biaggi's when in Rochester. Excellent food and nice place. Our favorite Italian food restaurant near Rochester. Great service.

Visited May 2014
Rochester, New York
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We made a last minute decision to go out for dinner and decided to go to a restaurant we had not visited before. We did not have a reservation and that proved to be the only unfortunate part of this experience. Because we had not reserved a table we were told to return in twenty minutes. We did so, but were somewhat disappointed to then be given a paging device and assured that our table would be ready "soon." Unfortunately it was well over an additional ten minutes before we were shown to our table. Clearly making a reservation is strongly suggested. The decor is attractive and the staff were very polite, prompt and attentive. The menu is varied and our meals were excellent. We were certainly pleased with our decision to visit Biaggi's.

• Visited May 2014
Rochester, New York
“Always consistant”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I always enjoy my time here. I luckily have gotten Nikolay a couple times and he's a pleasure to talk to and makes the visit even better. I tend to always get the Capellini Di Mare which then I always switch the spicy tomato sauce for the homemade lobster cream sauce. It comes exactly the same out every time. It's a chain...but one of the better chains. Great dinner, and thank you Nikolay for such a great time, every time my friend.

• Visited April 2014
Franklin, Tennessee
1,275 restaurant reviews
“Chain Italian....”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Went to lunch with business colleague..he wanted pasta and is not fussy about his food.
I stated we could stop at "the mall" and get a quick bite and jump om highway. Needless to say he stated the pasta was ok and the meatballs were mealy and poor. I had the beet salad which was ok. The soup was not good and I did not eat. I am an Italian citizen from the North east and know Italian food..this was not good Italian.

• Visited March 2014