“Great food”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Painted Post, New York
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been here a few times and it is one of my favorite places to eat in the Rochester area. It is attached to the East view mall. The place has a classy ambiance and is always very clean. The staff has always been helping and done a good job waiting on me.

I started off with the Spinach Salad it had tender spinach leaves tossed in our sun-dried tomato-bacon dressing. topped with gorgonzola cheese, red onion and hard-boiled egg. The dressing was a little weak but still very good everything tasted fresh. Then I had the Chicken Marsala which had pan-sautéed chicken breast with mushrooms, caramelized onions and a Marsala wine sauce. served with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach. The sauce had a great flavor, the chicken was cooked very well. The mashed potatoes were average not bad but nothing amazing either.

My mom had the all you can eat pasta and salad I had a couple bites of her Penne Sardi which is penne pasta tossed with grilled chicken, wild mushrooms, caramelized onions and a sun-dried tomato cream sauce covered in a crispy garlic and oregano seasoned breadcrumbs. It was great pasta cooked very well and had great flavor. I ever reheated the leftovers later that night and it was still good. If you like Italian you'll love this place!

• Visited May 2014

South Africa
“Pricey, but good food and great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This restaurant is at the front of a mall and is convenient to get to. The atmosphere is great and appropriate music is played over the sound system. The food is good, though not exceptional. Service is outstanding! We were a party of five, and everyone ordered something different. Everyone was very satisfied with the portions and the flavor. All-in-all, a great choice, especially if you go as a group to sit, eat, and chat.

• Visited June 2014
Victor, New York
“Fish not cooked and indifferent service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I would love to dine at Biaggi's when I'm shopping at the Eastview Mall because it's menu and atmosphere are appealing. However, I've been there twice for lunch with friends, and both times the meals were almost un edible. We didn't order sushi, we ordered grilled salmon, and it was raw in the middle. We complained, but servers were too busy to care. Tried it a second time, and the pasta was in clumps, stuck together, which was not appetizing. Again, the service was minimal.
I'm reluctant to try a third time, and sorry, because the location is a great place to meet friends. This is the first time I've written a review not liking a restaurant. Hope things improve.

• Visited December 2013
Victor, New York
“Good food for a chain Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been here for lunch, and love the half pizza/salad special. Went for birthday dinner celebration, and food was good, and service was fantastic, considering we were a large party. I Ordered stuffed mushrooms and they were tasty, but rich. I had butternut squash ravioli, and it was very good. I tried my husbands eggplant parmesean, and found it greasy. Overall my dining companions liked their dishes. It is pricey, so I recommend going for the lunch special.

• Visited March 2014
New York
“Great food and so many choices on menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always eat at Biaggi's when in Rochester. Excellent food and nice place. Our favorite Italian food restaurant near Rochester. Great service.

Visited May 2014