“Much Improved since my last visit years ago”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a very large group for a get- together.
I did not make the arrangements so I was a bit anxious about what was to come.
Well first I must say that , the last time I was at this restaurant was about 3 years ago. I did not enjoy that visit much at all. Although the servers were very pleasant.. the entire experience was not so great and nether was the food that was served.
Well this visit was quite different. All of the food was excellent , The management and servers were great to us.. The menu items were all delicious.. everyone had positive remarks .
For a large group, with no complaints.. it speaks well of this restaurant.
I think I'd try it again with a smaller group, some time in the near future.
This restaurant was pretty busy while we were there and the servers didn't miss a beat.. they were very attentive.

3  Thank August M

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My wife and I went last night. I have to say the server was very nice and the service was pretty good. But the food is very average for the price. The red sauce had little or no flavor. I thought I couldn't go wrong with spaghetti and meatballs. $15 for ok pasta, bad meatballs and blahhhh sauce. The serving size was ok but if I didn't feel bad for the server I would have told her to throw away my leftovers. I only ate one meatball and maybe 6 or 7 bites of the pasta.There were two big chunks of something hard and chewy in the meatballs....I think fat....and the taste was not good. My wife had eggplant parm. She said it was pretty good. Between the two dinners, one iced tea and one diet coke it was over $38 plus a tip. It came with some bread but not even a salad! There are farrrrrrr too many good Italian places around town to waste my money in here again. I would have given it one star if not for a nice young lady serving us and my wife said her dinner was ok.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Biaggi's has become the standard by which I judge other restaurant experiences. They always have great food whether I want soup and salad or a full meal. The quality is high, the food is delicately seasoned, and we are always pleased. We have been dozens of times and have had only one disappointing salad when spinach leaves were substituted for arugula without telling me. When I pointed this out, it came off the bill.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

They have a dish that has scallops, shrimp, calamari, and Mussels over a bed of fine spaghetti that was super delicious! The scallops were sweet and melt in your mouth tender. The portion was generous too. I love that they give you all the fresh Italian breads you want and a plate with good olive oil and Parmesan cheese to dip it in. The house salad was a bit weak, though. It lacked crispness, tomatoes, peppers, etc. The dressing was already on it and was just so-so. I would have preferred a shaved or more fresh ground Parmesan cheese. Our watress was very efficient and friendly. It seemed that they have good service. I had a reservation and the table was ready when we arrived even 10 min. ahead of time.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Good plentiful food, with nice atmosphere and very good service. Nice people! Not the best Italian food I've experienced, but good chain restaurant food and the staff made it a very pleasant experience.