“Eh...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Not bad but I dont look foward to coming here. Apparently a "double" and a "tall" mixed beverage are not the same. Spent a lot of time waiting for the server to be done talking before actually seeing if we needed anything. Not impressed

1  Thank hmummert001

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The food was average at best. It's suppose to be an Irish Pub but not one Irish item on the menu. Took out a lot of seating for bands to play but the rest of the seating is soooo close you get blown away. I won't be visiting again.

2  Thank Siobhan V
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good local restaurant. Reasonable prices and good food. Great place to meet friends and have drinks and or dinner. We had a group of 13 and the service was very good.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have been to Micky Finns a number of times over the years and have almost always had a great experience. My only non-great experience was when I ordered a cheeseburger and instead got a "flag burger" which had all kinds of stuff on it. My other complaint is with the chili nachos. The chili really wasn't that good, in fact it tasted like canned chili.
Other than those non fatal events I have always got what I ordered and enjoyed the food.
The atmosphere is nice especially if you are into sports as there are a number of tv's around the restaurant.
The staff is most accomadating and extremely friendy. Shelly, Katie and Ashley are all top notch ladies and really make the dinning/adult beverage consumption events most enjoyable.
Unlike someone elses review, I have never seen the place in a dirty condition including the men's emptying facility.
I will frequent Finn's in the future until such time as they give me reason not to.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

A group of us visit about once a month and none of us has had a complaint yet. The soup and sandwich lunch specials are consistently good, especially the soups. Best are the cream of portabello mushroom, the asparagus crab and the spicy chicken. And the service is always first rate.