“Love it!”

Allen's Cobblestone Deli
Ranked #35 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Dont go to the food court, go across the street. Great food at a good price. Best deli in town by far. Owner, Allen, is a nice guy also.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

This is not a gourmet restaurant, but I still love this place for what it is. I also don't understand how they can give you so much great food for such a small price!

I stopped in there today with my two kids. I hadn't eaten there in a few years, and wanted to see if it was still as good as it had been. It was. I got a turkey wrap that included cole slaw and other veggies....it was soooo good! All for about six bucks! My vegetarian daughter also got a wrap, but of the veggie variety, which she said was just as good.

I'm almost glad that more people don't know about this place, because I'd love it all to myself. This is a great "secret lunch" spot in Victor, and I HIGHLY recommend it!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Yes there really is an Allen and he runs a really nice deli.

If you want a sandwich, & a side or a soup & salad you could not do much better. Prices are not low, but are fair for the quality and quantity (My wife & I usually split a sandwich or wrap and go for some soup or sides.)

Sandwiches & wraps in wide variety are the strength of Allen's arsenal. You order at teh counter and they call out when your order is ready

There is a small "eat-in" area and much of the business seems to be takeout to near-by offices. Beware he opens at 8:30 most mornings and closes at 4:30.

One can understand the stream of takeout. Good place!

Place is clean an tidy.