“Good food and wonderful wait staff”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Tthe wait staff is very helpful and professional.This restaurant is child friendly as well. we had a nice evening.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Usually a fun place. Too busy this time and table location in middle of room was not the best choice - a booth would have been better if available.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and I rarely go out but we were in the vicinity of the Bonefish Grill one night and decided to try it. The entire experience was disappointing. Although a past dinner was satisfactory this one wasn’t. I forgot how close the tables are together and noisy – we didn’t even try to talk. We were taken to a table that faced the kitchen and I requested another one more “out of the way” as at 5:15 several tables were available. Our request was declined. There was a delay in ordering dinner and then a much extended time before our dinner arrived. The waitress was focused on a table of 10 and quite frankly, I felt we were lost in the shuffle. A couple who sat next to us came in 15 minutes later than we did and left 15 minutes before we did – and had a 3 course dinner while ours was only an entrée. Food was so-so. Our water was never replenished nor were we asked if we wanted another drink or dessert (which we would have ordered.) I wanted to take my leftover home but was reluctant to ask as it would have delayed us even further. This was our last trip to Bonefish Grill. Also – the Manager walked around the room and to check with people. I tried to flag her down several times but was not successful. By the time we left I had lost my patience and didn’t try to seek her out.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Came in this place with my in-laws, at first we were afraid since the menu list did not have any prices listed on them. anyways, the food was great especially the Calamari as well as the rest of the foods ordered. More surprisingly was that the prices were not bad as well. will definitely come back for more.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent meal for a chain. Quality of food is excellent. The bar is a great place to sit while traveling. The service is excellent as well as the clean atmosphere