“All kinds of fish, but the salad is EXTRA???”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I must say I have wanted to try this restaurant for a long time.
We finally had the opportunity to take our mom out for dinner and she was happy to go to Bonefish Grill (she had coupons!).
We lucked out and hit the "happy hour" - so our wine was 1/2 price! The appetizer Bang Bang Shrimp flatbread was delicious! We shared that.
Honestly, I thought some of the prices were very high, while others were very reasonable. I was disappointed that a salad dod not come WITH the meal, but was an extra $7 or so. I love my salads with a meal. The bread and oil was out of this world! Great crusty outside with a warm fluffy inside. YUM! My salmon was done perfectly - crunchy outside with tender sweet flakes inside. I may go back - but with coupons again! Sorry - hate to pay extra for a salad...

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Decided to eat here because fish was on our minds and the hot weather made us pick a spot at the East view mall instead of driving any more that day.
we both had the salmon and it tasted fine off the wood grill.
Not sure if we would return or try the fish at Otto Tomotto's

1  Thank fireguy79
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was my first time to a Bonefish Grill Restaurant. The atmosphere was great and more than what I expected from a mall location restaurant. The service was superb. The staff was very attentative and knowledgeable of the menu and specials. We started with a Bang bang shrimp appetizer which was more that a good share for two people. They even brought me another dipping sauce because the given sauce was too spicy for my taste.The dinner were served hot by a manager who was friendly and courteous. The waiter Jeff came back several times to refill my drink and water and to check on our progress and if everything was ok. It was an excellent experience and I would go back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Maybe we were expecting too much, but we were not impressed with the entree. The apps were good and so was the drink (black cherry mahito), but the entrees were not great I had the talapia imperial and it was soooo fishy I didn't eat the talapia. I almost wondered if it was on the verge of going bad. My husband had the soft shell crab entree, flavor was okay but the presentation looked like someone just threw it on the plate. No way to tell it was a softshell crab at all as it looked like a pile on the plate.

All this said the bartender was incredible at his job. Attentive and talkative when asked questions.

Quotos to this chain for offering local Finger Lakes wines and beer!!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Crab & corn chowder soup - very yummy! Bang bang shrimp - excellent!! Our wait staff was helpful and kept checking that we were happy!