“I am sorry we were only staying one night!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We came to New York for a ministry conference and had no plan or reservations for places to stay. I was nervous pulling into this hotel as to how much it would cost. I was pleased. Our room was amazing. We had a living room, a kitchen, and a separate bathroom and sleeping area. We felt like we were in a resort. The bathroom was amazing with glass shower doors instead of those crazy fabric curtains in most hotels. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby was well decorated and clean, and the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff is very friendly & helpful!! Our room was very clean. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast also. Had many different items to choose from!! I would recommend this hotel for others to stay at!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed here for 1 nite only but could have stayed a week! Lovely room - lucky to get an upgrade! Bed, pillows, duvet all fresh and clean! Staff very friendly and very helpful. Will be back as soon as I can!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great complimentary service with shuttle between airport ,wedding site and reception and hotel for wedding guests. Close to shopping and restaurant. The staff were very friendly and helpful to out of town wedding guests and recommended activities to enjoy in the area. My family was happy with this hotel as the selected hotel for wedding guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We liked this hotel so much we made it our stop again on the way through. Easy to get to off the highway and very pleasant people working here. Not far from the mall which has great shopping for the wife.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I love Hilton properties. This hotel was a complete disappointment. First thing was there was no closet, just a wardrobe, That could be forgive. Next, there was no refrigerator. I didn't even check at booking as all hotels have refrigerators nowadays. I went to the desk and they said " We have no refrigerators and we have no room to move you to. We're working on getting refrigerators in the rooms. " Next, it wasn't very clean. The walls in the bathroom had dirty water drips on the walls and the bathroom door was dirty. The floor in the bathroom was not clean either. When the cleaned the room, they left an empty paper coffee cup on the table. (I had forgotten to throw it away and found it was still there when I returned at the end of the day.) These may seem like petty complaints but as a Hilton Honors customer I have great brand loyalty and have never been disappointed. The properties are always spotlessly clean and I always feel very safe. I have a problem with this hotel being in the Hampton properties.

Room Tip: Request a suite as we stayed here in a suite previously and we were very satisfied. The single rooms...
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I along with our three year old daughter stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to Cooperstown.

Upon our arrival, I was amazed that they knew who I was by name...I had never been there before and perhaps it was because we checked in quite late and we were the only reservation of the day not to arrive, I'm not sure, but I thought it was pretty cool.

The hotel is conveniently located just off the I-90, and the price that we got was great, so we decided to stay there, and we were glad that we did. The hotel is clean, spacious and extremely quiet. The hotel staff is helpful, kind and very welcoming.

We travel quite a bit in the State of New York, especially going through the Rochester area, and therefore we will surely be back! We were very impressed and it was one of the better Hampton hotels we've been to.

1  Thank jonandangie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Comfort Inn & Suites Farmington - Victor

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor? Share your experiences!