“Clean and quite ”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Great location, just of I90, close to shopping mall and restaurants, clean and quite. Nice breakfast in the morning in a nice lobby area. Very comfortable beds and nice bedding, better than most hotels. Didn't go to the pool, but from looking how nicely maintained the hotel is I am sure it is great.

Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Victor Hampton was great, the grounds were attractive, the room was comfortable and the staff was very helpful when called upon--we were want for nothing during our 5-nights stay. There is ample shopping, dining and entertainment within a few miles. This was a great 'base' for this vacation stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place is very nice.. we had a huge room with a fireplace..The weather was a bit warm, so we didn't use the fireplace.. the bed was exceptionally comfortable. I like Hampton Inns generally because they are clean and and the beds are always comfortable ( one of my major concerns).
There is usually discussion about bed coverings and how clean they might be in various hotel rooms.This Hampton supplies clean bed coverings( there is a note in the room telling you that the bed covering was laundered)
I did note that the morning breakfast, although full featured, seems to be pared down a bit.. I like some bacon, ham or sausage with my breakfast.. none was to be found that morning. You will however enjoy the breakfast as presented..as there are lots of choices.

Room Tip: There is a TGIF ( Fridays restaurant very close by.) also a short drive to a major shopping mall
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed three nights at the end of July. Hotel room is clean and comfortable. Free breakfast is really good and have A lot of choice. The staff is very friendly and they refill the food frequently. The bedroom of one-bedroom suite is a little bid small for two double bed. But it functions well so no complain.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was originally looking for a hotel room to accommodate my husband, 2 kids, mother and myself near the Outlets in Waterloo but couldn't find anything... so I found the Hampton Inn in Victor and I'm very happy we went there instead! The hotel is clean, staff is friendly, great price for our room (we had a 2 double beds suite that included a sofa bed), kitchen in room with microwave, full size fridge and even a dishwasher! The kids went swimming, I used the gym facility, we had breakfast in the "garden" this morning. We all want to go back!
The hotel is located right beside a TGIFriday (which I don't recommend), McDonalds, right across a shopping mall (Wal-Mart, Kohls...), near the Eastview shopping mall, easy access to the highway.
Hot breakfast and Wi-Fi were included. Cannot complain! : )

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I escorted a group of 43 people on a wine tasting tour of the Finger Lakes. We stayed one night at the Hampton Inn and Suites. When the bus arrived the manager was outside to greet us with a big sign. We were escorted into the hotel, and there was cheese, pepperoni, crackers and cookies. There was also lemonade, coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Our room keys were ready and I was able to pass them out while the passengers were enjoying their snacks. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool was a nice size and provided needed relaxation at the end of the day. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights, hotel clean, easy check in, staff friendly. Rooms average size, no refrig or microwave so not a great choice for multiple night stay. Conveniently located off NYS thruway and near malls, shopping, restaurants. Some within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Rochester - Victor
Holiday Inn Express Victor
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/Pittsford
Comfort Inn & Suites Farmington - Victor

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor? Share your experiences!