“The Best Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
NY
“The Best Pizza”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I love the Pizza here, it has been the go to Pizzeria for years. My wife and I recently go a couple of slices here for lunch, still great after all these years. We used to go here all the time because the pizza in the surrounding areas could not compare to the pizza here. I have not had a meal here in a long time however it was delicious years ago. They don't take credit cards so bring cash.

• Visited February 2014

Philadelphia
“Pizza!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

I grew up eating pizza from here nearly every Friday night. The pizza is great and the owners are very friendly. I moved away 10 years ago and recently visited with my family. The pizza we got was slightly burned and even my children wouldn't eat it. This was my first bad experience at this pizza shop.

Maybrook, New York
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have been eating Sausage and mushroom pizzas from Lillo's for more then 30yrs. I have moved a ways away from them but every time I am in the area I make sure to stop in and get one.

• Visited October 2013
Montgomery, New York
“Good & Bad”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The food is pretty good and the italian combos are excellent. The atmosphere is nice and the location is pretty good as well. The staff however could use attitude adjusting. Lillo & his son are both arrogant and nasty no matter where you encounter them. Sure they can laugh and (occasionally) hold a decent conversation, but only when they feel like it. Like I said, the food is pretty good but I like other pizza places in the area better.

• Visited November 2012
Montgomery, New York
“Delightful!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I am a vegetarian and they accommodate me with a completely vegetarian marinara sauce. It's not a fancy place but the food is excellent and the place is very clean. You could not get friendlier service anywhere else. Wonderful....Love the place!!

Visited July 2012