“Great Chinese Restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I moved away from Wantagh 10 years ago but had the opportunity to go back for a visit. First thing I did was visit Kwong Ming. The food was as great as I remembered. Their hot and sour soup, the best. Portions, large and prices affordable.

1  Thank Louis F

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Its been years since I'd been to this restaurant, but I had always enjoyed tge food here. I'm happy to report that the quality of food is still very good. It's a large restaurant, and service is not great, but it's not terrible either. Sometimes there was a bit of a language barrier. To me, the food is definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Best Chinese ever!!!! We have traveled many places, nothing compares to their food... Lobster sauce and poo-poo platter. Or choose form column A or B and Share with your love... Sooooo Good I am craving it as I type... Go and eat....

2  Thank K A
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Kwong Ming has been there since I was a kid. Have gone to KW for over 50 years. The eggrolls and wonton soup taste the same and are the BEST. I have friends from way back who drive to KW just to get the eggrolls and even order EXTRA to bring home. The wait staff remind me of the steak restaurant type but always a good meal here. The statuettes in the front of the restaurant have been there since I was a kid also...have YOURS read the little stories.

1  Thank flr9003
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Kwong Ming has been in Wantagh it seems forever. They still make the best chicken chow mein. It is unique and amazingly good. However, the past few times I have experienced some definite hit and miss. Sometimes the egg rolls are spectacular and sometimes not. They were even spoiled with something. The wonton soup is also great, but once again, sometimes it's not so great. I will keep trying it because of my loyalty and great food, it's just a shame it's not great all the time.

1  Thank TheMaskedwriter