“Delicious pizza!!!”

Umberto's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Umberto's Restaurant & Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Wantagh
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always get the good ol reg slices and a soda. I’m never disappointed. Crispy as per my request. Clean restaurant and friendly staff. The restaurants appearance is very updated and stylish. Parking in the back with accces to restaurant. Will be back.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Met my boyfriend and his family and friends here. The owner sat with us for a while as he is a friend of a friend. Apps were delicious, fresh mozzarella with tomato and basil, calamari, antipasto and more! The seafood salad special was delicious, food was fresh and came out fast! Will definitely be going back!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

To be honest, I don't have a clue what the food is like because after time spent pouring over their menu, I wasn't able to place an order. I was home sick and my roommate graciously offered to pick up food across the street for me at Umbertos. I called, placed to order and was told they no longer take credit cards by phone because of one fraud incident. I explained I was ill and could not get there and was out of their delivery zone to no avail. If you're looking to place a catering order or book an event, consider the inflexibility of the owner as a warning sign of things to come.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I are pretty picky about our pizza. umberto’s make the cut for all 4 of us. We stop in or order from there regularly

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Try their Grandma Pizza! Its yummy! The regulare pizza is good too! Buffalo chicken pizza is delicious!