“Awful service and disrespectful employees”
Review of Spassos Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spassos Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
South Lyon, Michigan
“Awful service and disrespectful employees”
Reviewed 15 May 2011

-food was an hour late; therefore it was cold.
-Employee was very disrespectful and blatantly lied to me several times.
-Asked to speak with a manager and was told "I am". Manager responded by saying "okay" when I told him I will no longer order from spassos because of how they treat their customers.

I ordered dinner from spassos and was given a 40 minute delivery time. An hour later I received a call from the delivery boy and he was totally lost several towns away. After waiting for an additional 30 minutes I decided to call spassos and inquire into this problem. I told the employee the issue and in a disrespectful tone he told me the delivery boy was around the block from my house. I then responded that the food is about an hour late and that this is unacceptable to which he then lied and said they are backed up on deliveries and delivery time takes an hour. At this point I'm furious at the disrespectful employee who is blatantly lying to me so I asked to speak to his manager... of course he claims he is the manager. I decided I wasn't going to waste my time with that boy and told him I will no longer order from spassos as it is unacceptable to treat your customers like that. He said okay. Much to my chagrin the food was cold. I will never order from spassos again.

1 Thank orioles9

ny
“Best Pizza in town”
Reviewed 25 March 2009

Spasso's pizza is the best in town, ive tried many and always want spasso's. They are nice and helpful, delivery service is always earlier than the time the give you which is great. Great Pizza. Monday Pasta Special nights rule!!!

2 Thank persephonek
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. THE BEST PIZZA!!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. THE BEST PIZZA!!!!

1 Thank MarissaGWestbury