“Don't waste your money”
Review of Per' Un' Angelo

Per' Un' Angelo
Reserve with OpenTable
Per' Un' Angelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 90 Restaurants in Wantagh
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Wantagh, New York
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the worst dining experiences ever. The food was very disappointing and the service only slightly better.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Bob N

Seaford, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“APPALLINGLY DISGUSTING”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went to this restaurant with my family. The drinks were watery, the entrees were luke warm and the vegetables were ice cold and unenjoyable, they served us RANCID soup that we had to send back, and the milk had dark debris floating in it. On top of the BEYOND awful cuisine, i was absolutely appalled by the horrid service they had, and we were one of the only people in the restaurant!!!! If i could give it a negative star i would, i will NEVER return back to this disgusting establishment.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank PatAG2014
NY
“Beautiful place and wonderful food/sweet owner! hidden gem”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went there to see what it would be like to go to see if this restaurant would be good for a large group going there before a big concert. The food was excellent. The actual restaurant decor is so beautiful and tastefully done. It looks tiny outside, but the inside is quite large but cozy at the same time. The color of the walls are so pretty/peachish. The owner redid the whole place. There are Angels around for a very special vibe. There is a fireplace and old fastioned italian music. There is a catering hall there as well, and I peeked in and it was beautiful.

The food I had was baked clams and I asked for no lemon as Im allergic to it. No lemon :) Then, fried zucchini. I asked them to make it up special and they did. It was good. Their tomato sauce is extremely superior quality!!! I cant stand spicy sauces which I cant tolerate anyway. Theres tasted imported and divine. The vegetables/carrots and beans that came with it had a garlic taste that was the most delicious garlic flavored vegs I have ever had. I Got veal marsala. The sauce was deliciously made/perfection and quality ingredients were def used. The veal was good. There was a potato that came with it and that was delicious as well. Then I had tiramasu which was incredible!!! They made me a decaf iced tea which was great as I really shouldnt have too much caffeine./minus the tiramasu! Then the owner came over and asked me about the service and food. I told her it was excellent. She was extremely kind, and generous. I really think this is a hidden gem and you must go go go!!!! I cant wait to go back. Prices are fair. Would never know there was a restaurant there/in that hotel. I think they should make a big sign and put it on Merrick rd...

• Visited April 2014
Northport, New York
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Been here a few times everyone always enjoys there meal. I always get the signature dish chicken with asparagus and mozzarella cheese. It's delicious!! Is hidden in a residential area but it is definitely a great place to go too.

• Visited March 2014
Freeport, New York
“"Real family atmosphere"”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Awesome hidden gem!!! We returned here many times! Never had a bad plate of food! Charmingly decorated and great staff! Managed the way a restraunt should be! A true hidden gem. Traditional plates done perfect! As fresh as it gets! Great seafood dishes!