“Hit the spot”

Cuisines: American
Description: 518-504-4344
Description: 518-504-4344
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Travelling back from camping at Lake Placid we found this place using T.A. My family was very pleasantly surprised. The bistro is cool with local art showcased. I had an omlette called the Warrensburg Warmer and really enjoyed it. Everyone in my family came away from the table satisfied. While I'll likely never be in Warrensburg again I would go back if there if in town.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

On exit 23 of i87 south as we are on a return road trip from Montreal back to NYC. Run by a grandson and grand mom duo, freshly made to order sandwiches, salads and absolutely delicious in house baked "muffin tops" moist and yummy! Best stop on a road trip in a while

1  Thank Happilywanderlost
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Have had lunch their several times. Sandwiches good, The Service is TERRIBLE.
Place your order then wait and wait, while owner chats with staff rather than waiting on customers
that pay her bills.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Interesting menu, great food, and amazing service! The atmosphere is incredible. Love the music, art, and overall feel of the place. Our server asked if we wanted to make paper snowflakes so we did. Then she taped them to the wall. Incredibly unique place.

1  Thank ryansmith440
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I had lunch here just the other day for the first time, even though we have lived within 3 miles of Warrensburg for the past 3 years. And we were so glad we did! We didn't know what we were missing! We each had a different home made soup, his with a salad, which even came with a muffin. I had a wrap. And I liked his soup so much, I ordered some to go, to have for dinner that night. We got to chat with the owner and meet her granddaughters who were helping that day. Everything was very fresh and light, and we really felt the love in all the food. The atmosphere in the bistro has a quaint rustic charm, just what you'd expect in the north country. We look forward to going back for our next lunch date.