“excellent sea food”

Brunetto's Restaurant & Lodging
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Wife, daughter and I had 3 different fish entrees and all were excellent. Swordfish was breaded and flakey and a hugh portion. My wife's scallops were some of the best she had in a very long time. My daughter had salmon, a hugh piece and very well cooked. Service was excellent and the bsr drinks were very good. A real treat and great meal!

1  Thank eacmlrc

Reviewed 30 June 2013

The food here really is terrific. The escargot was the best I've had in ages. I had the blackened swordfish which was wonderful. Everyone really enjoyed their meals (pork dinner; Ahi Tuna and salmon). The waitress was quite nice. The downside of the place is the lack of complete service; the time to wait is long so we went to the bar to wait - it took about 45 minutes to get a drink. The bar staff needs to be tripled to properly serve the patrons. The woman at the bar was working as fast as possible but still under pressure to serve. In summary the food is excellent but the service needs more help. Reservations are not accepted, get there early or expect a long wait.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We have been coming here for years. The food is superb, whether you order broiled scallops or rack of lamb, you know that it will always be of the finest quality and cooked to perfection. We love to order a side of fresh vegetables such as asparagus or green beans...steamed and seasoned perfectly. Fabulous bar and wine list, and the service is warm and friendly. The portions are beyond ample, and we always have plenty of leftovers. No wonder it remains on our TOP TEN list.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Every dish must hand a stick of butter in it. Everything is loaded with heavy fattening stuff that makes you cross eyed after eating.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

This will be a short and sweet review. Brunetto's is a chef/family owned small restaurant that to this day still uses recipes from past generations. I've dined here dozens of times and always have had amazing food.

The menu has a few staple items that are almost always on the menu and the rest of the menu is put together based on what is fresh, available and reasonably priced. One of my favorite items is the 16oz bacon wrapped filet mignon. This amazing piece of meat is always perfectly cooked and delicious, however it's only on the menu when meat prices are reasonable. So if you see it, get it!

Another one of my favorite items i the Osso Buco. It's AMAZING!!!

And if you like mussels don't forget to order them to start with (loaded with garlic and white wine broth). They are to die for!

This is my go-to spot for "birthdays" and other special occasions. My wife and i also like going up here in the summer and having a drink on the deck while we wait for a table.

1  Thank steve s