“A Must!”

The Grist Mill
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Montgomery, New York
“A Must!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

What can I say! The food, the service, the view - all worth the trip. Not a large menu, however, party of 6 - all difference choices - not a bad meal in the bunch. Put this on your list while in Lake George!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Heather C

Yonkers, NY
“You must go here!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner while staying in lake george. The food was amazing, service was great, the view was beautiful. This was the best meal meal we had and our entire trip. Definitely coming back here!

• Visited July 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Very good”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Make sure to sit by the river in their screened in porch, fabulous setting! Very good service even though she was a bit young and didn't really know her stuff, but that was ok.

Visited June 2014
Danbury, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A top 5 meal!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

First, call ahead and request a table at a window overlooking the river.
Order a glass of wine (they provide a generous amount). Relax. Now that sets the tone. Rustic ambiance with a wonderful river view. It had rained heavily the past couple nights and the river was raging!

I ordered the smoked salmon appetizer (smoked and wrapped around fresh asparagus and a creamy herb cheese spread) and it was delicious.
For my entree I ordered the rack of lamb. Cooked perfectly and quite possibly the best I ever had.
Dessert was just what I needed! and the coffee drinks my my my...

Only 10- 15 mins. north west on Rt. 9 from Lake George Village, this rustic gem will be on my hit list every time I get up to the area!

• Visited June 2014
Queensbury, New York
“60th Wedding Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We took my wives parents to the Grist Mill for their 60th wedding anniversary and all 8 of us had a great meal. My wife had lamb (which I do not eat) and said that it was fantastic. The veal scallopini melted in my mouth. Venison, Filet and other entrees were great. We hope to make this a yearly experience.

• Visited May 2014