“Wonderful Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2009

I just had my wedding there on Sunday. What a great job Jeanie the manager and the entire staff did! We arrived on Friday since we come from NJ and was greated by Jeanie who was upbeat and so much fun after a long car ride. I then went there on Saturday night to set up for the wedding. Jeanie and her staff did not let me do a thing, just followed my directions. Jeanie set up the resturant for my ceremony Sunday morning and when I walked in (without seeing it before) I was amazed at how wonderful it looked. The staff was excellent in moving my guests around to the right places and I was so relaxed. The food for lunch was as good as NYC area, where we are from. On top of that it was so affordable for our 25 guest wedding! I would reccomend that everyone use Grace's Resturant for their weddings too.

Reviewed 2 March 2009

I just got back from my daughter's wedding at Grace's and I could not be happier by everyone and everything! Jeannie was particularlly special and accommodating.
Thye wedding went off without any issues. The food was great and pletiful.