“Vacation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warrensburg
Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Warrensburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My recent stay at Seasons B&B was fantastic! For someone who stays at a normal hotel about 15 times a year for work, it was very refreshing to stay at a warm and cozy B&B for a vacation. Eileen was very attentive to every guests individual needs and really took the time to get to know each guest and make sure every need was met. You can instantly tell how much she cares about her guest enjoying their stay and that she pours her heart into Seasons. She made sure to go above and beyond with suggesting places and things to do on our stay. Her home-made three course breakfast each morning was mouth watering and delicious!

The inn itself really clean and well kept. I stayed in "Suite 1" and I instantly felt like I was back home. The beautiful sun room has a comfy couch, tv and relaxing color scheme that made you want to just curl up and read a book all day. The bedroom was just as relaxing and the bed was very comfy and two luxurious bathrobes were included! I would reccomend this stay to anyone who is looking for a very relaxing get away. It's just minutes away from Lake George but it's in a very quiet location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed at Seasons B&B during this years Americade and was glad that we decided to stay there and not in the village.
We have visited friends who have stayed at Seasons the past couple of years and they encouraged us to give a bed and breakfast a try, and Seasons B&B in particular.

We are so glad that we decided to stay at Seasons! The breakfast were made to order and Eileen was very accommodating when it came to any dieatry restrictions.
The location is great, the room are very clean, fresh, nicely decorated and very appealing. The porch is a great spot to sit and talk with people. She even let us have a group of people over for a cookout on the patio. She gave us ideas for some "off thebeaten path routes" for our day rides. We could not have asked for a more perfect stay and plan on making this our yearly place to stay. If you have never stayed at a bed and breakfast, we recommend Seasons B&B in Warrensburg, NY.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane C
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend stay at the Season's B & B!!! Eileen is a gracious, attentive innkeeper and gourmet chef. The breakfasts are visual delights and absolutely scrumptious---food for the soul!. The rooms and common areas are very, very comfortable, restful and so tastefully decorated with beautiful art and treasures from Eileen's world travels. Early morning coffee on the wrap- around porch was heaven. Loved the gardens and flowers that surrounded the property. We have stayed at many B & Bs...Seasons is now #1 on our list. One often has choices...this is our choice for future visits to the Lake George, Warrensburg, Saratoga areas. Sheila and Chuck Niles. Shaker Heights, OH

Room Tip: Web site has pictures of the rooms. They are all beautiful and have amenities above and beyond the...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This is our fifth New Years at Seasons B&B. Eileen is the most accomodating innkeeper we have ever encountered and we stay at B&Bs as much as possible. Her attention to detail and memory for our breakfast favorites is amazing. Ask for the stuffed French toast or potato crust quiche.

Kathi Clatterbaugh
Pittsfield, MA

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Eileen is a terrific host. The house is beautifully kept, well decorated, cozy. There was nothing we asked for that wasn't available to us right away - our boys mentioned s'mores - Eillen was right there with the charcoal and skewers for the bbq. She pampered us with a glass of Chardonay on the lovely balcony, the breakfasts were super, the ambience warm and inviting. Excellent on all levels!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great stay at this nice B & B, the inkeeper, Eileen truely went above & beyond and ensured our stay was wonderful. Place is imaculent, food was delicious, perfectly situated in the heart of town, close to everything. I highly recommend staying at this wonderful B & B. Thank you again Eileen, it was a great weekend

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I was a little unsure about staying at a B&B, my husband was even more so. When I first called to inquire about making a reservation, in talking with Eileen I found out she used to live where I now live. I thought what are the odds of calling to inquire about this B&B and the owner having lived where I now live? I immediately knew this was where I wanted to go. Eileen made us feel welcomed and so at ease with ourselves. I absolutely loved our room we stayed in. Loved the great breaksfast, and Eileen making us feel so welcomed. My husband couldn't have been happier either. My husband and I plan to go back to Seasons, and I even talked to Eileen about having a girls weekend with my daughters at her bed and breakfast. Couldn't have asked for a better place.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple